• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Obamacare Website to be Shut Down for Repairs

FUZO

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Considering this twatBama cant get anything right they cant even get a website to work correctly.And the amount of registratioins after 1 week has been a joke just like his health care.And you have scum bag Reid not even letting congress to fund the NIH for cancer patients and not keeping thre parks open thats a joke.This is going to bite him in the ass plus in a few weeks the debt comes up he has no leverage you all will see.Give fagoma care to those who want it and for those who dont want it dont have to get it and not get a fine.Fagoma will give big business breaks for this health care but not for the little people.Scum bag

Attachments

• 1384167_664461640240173_922152439_n.jpg
    1384167_664461640240173_922152439_n.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 23
probably they were flooded by angry white men needing erectile dysfunction meds :coffee:

Considering this twatBama cant get anything right they cant even get a website to work correctly.And the amount of registratioins after 1 week has been a joke just like his health care.And you have scum bag Reid not even letting congress to fund the NIH for cancer patients and not keeping thre parks open thats a joke.This is going to bite him in the ass plus in a few weeks the debt comes up he has no leverage you all will see.Give fagoma care to those who want it and for those who dont want it dont have to get it and not get a fine.Fagoma will give big business breaks for this health care but not for the little people.Scum bag

almost all government websites are down! the only ones still up are the ones involved with "security" like FEMA, DHS, FBI, etc.

but don't bother checking any yourself you just keep going along with the heard...LOL

Blame it on Obama.... You do realize this was put to a vote vote passed..... Get over it dude move on with your life

"May the force be with you all"

Blame it on the Republican s get informed...click here http://m.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/10/shutdown-debt-ceiling-explained. NUFF SAID

"May the force be with you all"

Fuzo is a raving lunatic. He makes me look like the poster boy for good mental health. He is also 200% mentally fucking retarded.

"Obamamaaa bla bla bla pop pop thud I Shitted my pants!"

Is English your fourth language?

IML Gear Cream!
it was confirmed that it was the republicans fault, they were all overloading the site signing up for healthcare

in a free society people shouldn't be forced with the threat of being put in prison if they don't buy a product from a private company.

in a free society people shouldn't be forced with the threat of being put in prison if they don't buy a product from a private company.

It's been like that for some time. 48 states require auto insurance. Now there's an issue with being required to purchase insurance?

It's been like that for some time. 48 states require auto insurance. Now there's an issue with being required to purchase insurance?

Umm, driving a fucking privilege NOT a god given right. :winkfinger:

You don't want to pay auto insurance, then don't drive.

nobody is forcing me to buy auto insurance with the threat of being put in prison for simply breathing air.

so because i breathe air i need to purchase insurance or pay a fine and if i don't i go to prison? makes perfect sense in a free society. :rolleyes:

nobody is forcing me to buy auto insurance with the threat of being put in prison for simply breathing air.

so because i breathe air i need to purchase insurance or pay a fine and if i don't i go to prison? makes perfect sense in a free society. :rolleyes:

Drive with no auto insurance and you face huge fines. Don't pay those fines and you can go to prison. Same with the healthcare law.

Drive with no auto insurance and you face huge fines. Don't pay those fines and you can go to prison. Same with the healthcare law.

not really. that's if i choose to drive with no insurance. I have no choice with health insurance. if i breathe air i need health insurance or be put in prison. It's a big difference that you just can't understand. I also find it fascinating you like your govt forcing you to buy a product from a private company. I guess people like yourself like being told what product they need to buy with the force of govt and the threat of prison. Obama's corporatism at its finest.

And just to note, i don't agree with states mandating people buy auto insurance. at least i don't need to buy it for simply breathing air.

In a free society people shouldn't be forced with the threat of being put in prison if they don't buy a product from a private company. do you agree with this statement?

not really. that's if i choose to drive with no insurance. I have no choice with health insurance. if i breathe air i need health insurance or be put in prison. It's a big difference that you just can't understand. I also find it fascinating you like your govt forcing you to buy a product from a private company. I guess people like yourself like being told what product they need to buy with the force of govt and the threat of prison. Obama's corporatism at its finest.

And just to note, i don't agree with states mandating people buy auto insurance. at least i don't need to buy it for simply breathing air.

In a free society people shouldn't be forced with the threat of being put in prison if they don't buy a product from a private company. do you agree with this statement?

And you can choose to not buy health insurance.

And you can choose to not buy health insurance.

In a free society should people be forced by their govt with the threat of being put in prison if they don't buy a product from a private company?

In a free society should people be forced by their govt with the threat of being put in prison if they don't buy a product from a private company?

You still have the option.

IML Gear Cream!
Obviously he doesn't understand, don't waste your time swiper

You still have the option.

I do have the option of buying health insurance or go to prison. we already established that. Now lets focus on my question you keep avoiding to answer. I'll ask you again.

it was confirmed that it was the republicans fault, they were all overloading the site signing up for healthcare

every single broke ass low wage, low union state needs it badly, you know all 10 poorest states in the country the red states in the south.

I do have the option of buying health insurance or go to prison. we already established that. Now lets focus on my question you keep avoiding to answer. I'll ask you again.

PolitiFact Virginia

Del. Bob Marshall says "violators of Obama health care reform face prison time. Those who fail to buy health insurance under "Obamacare" face the threat of jail time."

The TRUTH

"The individual mandate in the health reform bill imposes "taxes" that are designed to prod uninsured Americans to buy insurance. Exemptions would be provided for families of limited means. The idea is that by expanding the pool of Americans paying for coverage, insurers can use the additional revenue to improve benefits, eliminate barriers for pre-existing conditions and reduce costs for others enrolled in the plans.

Those without coverage could eventually (by 2016) pay a tax penalty greater than $695 per year up to a maximum of three times that amount ($2,085) per family or 2.5% of household income. The penalty will be phased-in. After 2016, the penalty will be increased annually by the cost-of-living adjustment.

Let?s recap.

In his release, Marshall twice said people failing to purchase health care could face imprisonment. That?s not true.

Marshall references an exchange that took place over a year ago, well before the law was approved. At that time, imprisonment was a possibility, but not in the legislation that was enacted. It is ridiculous for Marshall, no novice in public affairs, to insist otherwise.

We rate his claim Pants on Fire."
PolitiFact Virginia | Del. Bob Marshall says violators of Obama health care reform face prison time

so how does this work for the illegals who were already getting free healthcare, are they now obligated to pay taxes?

so how does this work for the illegals who were already getting free healthcare, are they now obligated to pay taxes?

combined the illegals pay far more in taxes then firms like GE does, as they usually get a tax benefit. only the mother and children receive free healthcare currently, it's one of the sole benefits of being impoverished in the US.

Union all day baby...and all u pieces of shit should have health insurance

PolitiFact Virginia

Del. Bob Marshall says "violators of Obama health care reform face prison time. Those who fail to buy health insurance under "Obamacare" face the threat of jail time."

The TRUTH

"The individual mandate in the health reform bill imposes "taxes" that are designed to prod uninsured Americans to buy insurance. Exemptions would be provided for families of limited means. The idea is that by expanding the pool of Americans paying for coverage, insurers can use the additional revenue to improve benefits, eliminate barriers for pre-existing conditions and reduce costs for others enrolled in the plans.

Those without coverage could eventually (by 2016) pay a tax penalty greater than $695 per year up to a maximum of three times that amount ($2,085) per family or 2.5% of household income. The penalty will be phased-in. After 2016, the penalty will be increased annually by the cost-of-living adjustment.

Let?s recap.

In his release, Marshall twice said people failing to purchase health care could face imprisonment. That?s not true.

Marshall references an exchange that took place over a year ago, well before the law was approved. At that time, imprisonment was a possibility, but not in the legislation that was enacted. It is ridiculous for Marshall, no novice in public affairs, to insist otherwise.

We rate his claim Pants on Fire."
PolitiFact Virginia | Del. Bob Marshall says violators of Obama health care reform face prison time

Bob Marshall? one guys opinion. LOL where in obamacare does it say no prison time for not paying your taxes?

what happens when you don't pay taxes to the IRS?

Most of you do not work in the healthcare industry. Most of you do not understand that you pay for medical care regardless of whether you have insurance. Hospitals do not sustain themselves. They are heavily funded by everyone in the form of taxes, donations, and insurance providers. Your insurance premium is higher, because the hospital has to increase the cost of your care to offset what they are losing by treating low income patients.

It is against the law to turn away sick and dying people. Therefor, hospitals require government money to operate. You are already paying for socialized healthcare in a fashion, you just don't see it because it is paid for in ways that is not obvious. Forcing people to get insurance is a way to make it more fair for the people who already have insurance. The dumb mother fuckers that are complaining the loudest are the ones who are being helped the most by this initiative.

Also, one of the biggest waste of money in healthcare comes from people who avoid using preventive care for issues that eventually turn into huge money pits. It is far cheaper to spend a little money on the front end to treat an issue before it turns into something that causes a person to spend weeks in a hospital occupying a bed and requiring round the clock nursing care and physician's time.

Emergency rooms across the nation are clogged the fuck up because the only way many people can get care is going to the emergency room. So when you break your leg and go to the emergency room, prepare to wait a long time unless you have a private physician who can provide the service you need.

Hospitals are going to take in whatever they have to one way or another. If they can't, then they shut down services, and everyone loses access to those services. Not only do poor people and people without insurance lose access, but every fucking person needing those services. 95% of the people with an opinion have no mother fucking clue what their fucking talking about. They don't fucking know! They don't ask the right people. They listen to their ignorant friends, ignorant mother fuckers on message boards, and lying cocksuckering political pundits on mainstream news.

I doubt that universal healthcare in the current proposed form is the solution, but it is a step in the right direction. It at least needs to be talked about in an honest manner. Most of the discussion has been bullshit rhetoric and dumb fucking faggots repeating shit they heard on fox news.

Back