• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low libido?

BB's Dad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The term Libido is always talked about on these sites and I want to know what is meant by people using the term. Is Libido the desire to have sex or is it the ability to function properly while having sex. Example I have never not wanted to have sex but there have been a few times where I did not get off.

The great thing about TRT is the cycle never ends.

sexual drive

Yes. Libido is basically wanting it. Badly
Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I have never not wanted to have sex but there have been a few times where I did not get off.

Tell me what you want to convey by the above line.
And answer to your query about libido-

"Libido means sexual desire. The desire to have sex is called as libido. Men and women both have libido and the ability to function properly during sex is called as sexual performance or sexual stamina. "

Both libido and sexual stamina are different.

Tell me what you want to convey by the above line.
And answer to your query about libido-

"Libido means sexual desire. The desire to have sex is called as libido. Men and women both have libido and the ability to function properly during sex is called as sexual performance or sexual stamina.

Both libido and sexual stamina are different.

Thats it.....

There's a new product in the market called SupernalBoost, aimed to enhance your libido and your immune system. It is based on four natural ingredients reccomended by Dr Oz : Rhodiola, Maca, Ashwagandha & Asian Ginseng. It will infuse your lifestyle with that added spark to enjoy it to the fullest!

IML Gear Cream!
My example - low libido, wife wants sex, me "let me finish playing Xbox" - high libido, wife "welcome home honey", me "bendover bitch, NOW!"

Back