• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Describe what you think is the optimum penis?

Stevens

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Describe what you think is the specifications of the optimum penis are?
:paddle:

Whatever fits in your hole.

What would you like most to do to my penis and testicles.

I love it when I get a hardon 6 inches long and the knob on the end of the penis is big and vieny.

What do you think of a/ my penis which is 6 inches long.

The best thing about having testicles is when a puts my testicles in her woman squeezes then very hard.

The time has come for me to legally show women aged 18+ my penis. where is the best place to do this.

:rolleyes:

:rofl:

this has got to be someone from the boards right?

What would you like most to do to my penis and testicles.

I love it when I get a hardon 6 inches long and the knob on the end of the penis is big and vieny.

What do you think of a/ my penis which is 6 inches long.

The best thing about having testicles is when a puts my testicles in her woman squeezes then very hard.

The time has come for me to legally show women aged 18+ my penis. where is the best place to do this.

6 inches......have you ever thought about a penis pump?

6 inches......have you ever thought about a penis pump?
No but I would like to know how to get a female aged 18+ to kick me in he testicles very hard?

Are you saying me penis is too small?

What size should it be?
where I live in the highlands of scotland is remote, boring and there are not to many people for me to (legally and discretly) hang out with (especially those interested in female bodybuilders being kicked in the testicles and masturbating. Iam lonley and need to meet up legally and discretly, safely & affordably
with a person(s) willing to participate in bodybuiling masturbation and plating with our testicles/dick.

:thinking:

No but I would like to know how to get a female aged 18+ to kick me in he testicles very hard?

I don't know of any female but I do know Danny81 likes to kick and bite junk....give him a PM.

Are you saying me penis is too small?

What size should it be?
Yes, it has to be over 9''.
It looks like you were built to receive the penis.

:thinking:

what do most like about a penis.

how does one masturbate in an optimum way on thier own please explain in detail?

do you feel you are missing out in being a woman who has no penis to masturbate out of?

I agree with MinO, About nine inches, hard, with a nice defined ridge around the head...It feels GREAT sliding in and out! Plus, it's big enough to fill me up without being too big for that "extra tight" place.

IML Gear Cream!
That just did it,how tight?

what the hell!

this thread man this dude is freaking messed up. sup irons i was not directing my what the hell at you.

yup what a odd individual. hey stevens if some one kicks you in the nuts really hard make sure its filmed and posted on utube.

He isnt odd, he's a troll.

That just did it,how tight?

Well, tight enough that you're not getting in with lubing me up really good first! And you're not going to last long once you're in and my body is going to be racked with one orgasim after another the whole time...:daydream:

Well, tight enough that you're not getting in with lubing me up really good first! And you're not going to last long once you're in and my body is going to be racked with one orgasim after another the whole time...:daydream:

All righty then:D

IML Gear Cream!

As long as you are happy in that short amount of time :D

This is hilarious. I have never measured mine but I have never had complaints.

Some girls do have problems with a 9" cock, some look and say sorry no go

Some girls do have problems with a 9" cock, some look and say sorry no go

Well...I think it's kinda like money, it's MUCH better to have more than I can handle than to get less than what I need. :daydream: I say, "Bring it on!"

jesus irons your killing me here.

My thoughts are most girls that need a huge cock to get off, are probably no fun for most guys to fuck unless you have a huge cock. In that case I would probably want to take a pass on the pussy.

Like guys, not all women are built the same either. You've got big beavs and you have little ones. I find it funny that each sex stereotypically wants the opposite. Girls say I want a huge one...men want a small one. :shrug:

Back