• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

xanax

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Howdy people didnt know were to post this one its a bit of a stupid thread i was just wondering if any of yous have trien xanax? i had my first dose the other day i drank nearly half a litre of vodka then i saw a friend who had what he said were vallium but i remeber what they looked like done some research and they were actaully xanax! well he said "take one man these are fuckin strong" so me beein drunk and stupid took 2 well i dont remeber getting home i remeber waking up about 16 hours later and could barely walk or even talk for tht matter pretty crazy shit i wont be poppin them again in a hurry hahaah any you guys done these? had a crazy experince with em?

Yeah I've done em and just about everyone here will agree they're not to be messed with really. Very addictive and benzo withdraw is one of only two types that can actually kill you, the other being alcohol withdraw. Also definitely don't drink on any benzo, the mixture can suppress your heart/lung function to the point you will pass out and never wake up. Not to mention you won't remember shit and will most likely get yourself in trouble

At most I'd say use them sparingly if you have serious issues sleeping, like perhaps on a tren cycle. I wouldn't use them more than 2-3 days in a row or you risk becoming addicted before you even realize it.

Howdy people didnt know were to post this one its a bit of a stupid thread i was just wondering if any of yous have trien xanax? i had my first dose the other day i drank nearly half a litre of vodka then i saw a friend who had what he said were vallium but i remeber what they looked like done some research and they were actaully xanax! well he said "take one man these are fuckin strong" so me beein drunk and stupid took 2 well i dont remeber getting home i remeber waking up about 16 hours later and could barely walk or even talk for tht matter pretty crazy shit i wont be poppin them again in a hurry hahaah any you guys done these? had a crazy experince with em?
oh how much i love xanax :heartpump

after i got adicted and damn near ruined my whole life i relaized its a love i must let go. I am not the only peron i know who got addicted i know many. some got clean some still take and some moved on to harder drugs like blues. stay away my friend. if you dont NEED them please dont take them. also may i say that i honestly dont remeber the majority of over a year of my life and now that im clear i feel like a retard compared to how i was before i got on them. i feel very stupifd and my memory is shot =( stay away everyday was a crazy experiance with them. I almost died one night got more wasted then i ever had been and decided it would be good to take one..:geewhiz: wtf was i thinking

Yeah I've done em and just about everyone here will agree they're not to be messed with really. Very addictive and benzo withdraw is one of only two types that can actually kill you, the other being alcohol withdraw. Also definitely don't drink on any benzo, the mixture can suppress your heart/lung function to the point you will pass out and never wake up. Not to mention you won't remember shit and will most likely get yourself in trouble

At most I'd say use them sparingly if you have serious issues sleeping, like perhaps on a tren cycle. I wouldn't use them more than 2-3 days in a row or you risk becoming addicted before you even realize it.
This ^ i was hositilized during my withdrawls and on countless midications i also noticed my moods and what not changed, im actually legaly diagnosed bipolar now and never had this problem before i used them stay away bro

WO WO WO GUYS! i will not be taking them again i was just wasted like alot of vodka had a bit of a argument with my girl, and a freind had loads of them i asked for a couple he gave me them i can honestly say ive dabbled with most drugs but when i finally woke up they day after taking 2 and drinking that much i didnt know what to do my speech was all slurred i tried to get to my bathroom i was very unstable on my feet scary shit! ive took thing like co codamol before thats nothing compared with what them things did to me... i remeber taking valium a long time ago with similar effects the next day whats worse vallium or xanax..

haha yep had almost nothing but bad experiences with them. IMO it's ok to take a little valium or klonopin in seriously stressful situations if you have anxiety like I do, still avoid that anyway though.

I lost a job one time because I used something called phenazepam... It's a benzo that's prescribed in Russia and not scheduled here so you can get it online. Shit is usually used to sedate people for surgery though and it's very strong... Licked my fingertip and dipped it in the powder, don't remember the day but I was apparently noticeably inebriated...

Not even a pleasant drug really, just makes you tired and reduces some stress at the right dose. Just a tad more than that and you're calling people up the next day apologizing for things you don't remember. A good friend of mine drank too much one night and took some xanax, he passed out on the couch and we put him to bed. Get a call from his girl the next day saying he never woke up...

Unless you have legitimate social anxiety or serious sleeping issues and have a script I wouldn't touch them. Stick to the ganja and you'll be A-Ok.

This ^ i was hositilized during my withdrawls and on countless midications i also noticed my moods and what not changed, im actually legaly diagnosed bipolar now and never had this problem before i used them stay away bro

mate i will take you advise on board im sorry you had to go thru that stuff man addiction gets alot of people.. i wont be doing them again after what they did to me i think the vodka made it 20 times worse tho!

mate i will take you advise on board im sorry you had to go thru that stuff man addiction gets alot of people.. i wont be doing them again after what they did to me i think the vodka made it 20 times worse tho!
yes alcoholic beverages make it 10x's worse the night i mixed both scared me so bad i drank maybe 3 or 4 times since then and stop after a while im so scared to do it again. adiction is no joke and like stated above you wont know ur addicted until its to late.. trust me. if u can avoid anything adidicting please do. ull save yoursefl and you family many hard nights. i dont regret what happend to me and i dont blame anyone but myself but if i could go back i would stay the fuck away...

haha yep had almost nothing but bad experiences with them. IMO it's ok to take a little valium or klonopin in seriously stressful situations if you have anxiety like I do, still avoid that anyway though.

I lost a job one time because I used something called phenazepam... It's a benzo that's prescribed in Russia and not scheduled here so you can get it online. Shit is usually used to sedate people for surgery though and it's very strong... Licked my fingertip and dipped it in the powder, don't remember the day but I was apparently noticeably inebriated...

Not even a pleasant drug really, just makes you tired and reduces some stress at the right dose. Just a tad more than that and you're calling people up the next day apologizing for things you don't remember. A good friend of mine drank too much one night and took some xanax, he passed out on the couch and we put him to bed. Get a call from his girl the next day saying he never woke up...

Unless you have legitimate social anxiety or serious sleeping issues and have a script I wouldn't touch them. Stick to the ganja and you'll be A-Ok.

wow shit thats crazy i seriously think i was CLOSE to a overdose ive felt nothing like that in my life! scary stuff for real.. i wont go near that stuff again.. jus hit mary now and again and leave the benzos well alone i dont have anxiety or sleep issuies i was just stupid thinkin how bad can they be? now i know.. i mean who sleeps for nearly 17 hours!

yes alcoholic beverages make it 10x's worse the night i mixed both scared me so bad i drank maybe 3 or 4 times since then and stop after a while im so scared to do it again. adiction is no joke and like stated above you wont know ur addicted until its to late.. trust me. if u can avoid anything adidicting please do. ull save yoursefl and you family many hard nights. i dont regret what happend to me and i dont blame anyone but myself but if i could go back i would stay the fuck away...

that was my 1st experince with xanax and my last.

IML Gear Cream!
wow shit thats crazy i seriously think i was CLOSE to a overdose ive felt nothing like that in my life! scary stuff for real.. i wont go near that stuff again.. jus hit mary now and again and leave the benzos well alone i dont have anxiety or sleep issuies i was just stupid thinkin how bad can they be? now i know.. i mean who sleeps for nearly 17 hours!
haha exactyl i started kinda the same way and i slowly found myself taking a half, then another half, then a hole, then 2 and so on. the night i mixed i threw up so much i dont remeber anything i wolk up the next day will blood and cuts all over my friend got me home safe thank god i had the spins all that day and until i fell asleep, also threw up all day long. for months after that even the smell of a drink would make me throw up.i later found out that i was begging to go to the hospital and everyone i was with thought i was just wasted they didnt relaize how much i drank and that i had taken that on the side, it didnt help that i ate nothing the whole day either, that night was miserable and changed my life completly.

Love Xanax to mellow me out at night. Never once have I felt addicted to them but seems like a lot of guys do get addicted. I just pop 0.5-1mg with a few drinks and mellow out. Never blacked out or felt even close to being out of control. Just makes me mellow. Perfect for when I run Tren.

I here ya, I take em now but only 1 before bed, those fuckers and oxys nearly killed me also !

I never understood how people got addicted to xanny's. When I take them I just pass out like 2hrs later. They don't make me feel good at all, just tired and confused sometimes.

I got severe anxiety and depression along with insomnia and Benzos are a life saver for me.

I got an extremely high tolerance so yeah I can control my self. I can pop 4 xanax bars and function.

It is extremely dangerous if abused...I would know.

I never understood how people got addicted to xanny's. When I take them I just pass out like 2hrs later. They don't make me feel good at all, just tired and confused sometimes.
i always ate em and when out, if u keep urself awake and do somthing its a fucked up feeling and when u actually do sleep its the best sleep ever, some peopel react different i guess

Omg really I think i'm in the twilight zone.Dont ever take xanax and drink are we 2 year olds around here trhat mixture can kill you. Also SloppyJ you have no idea what a xanax does and how addicted it is for you to say how anyome can get addicted to xanax

IML Gear Cream!
For people who have anxiety yes they need them but for those who have anxiety I would suggest you ask your doc for kolonapin its a long acting pill not as xanax its a short acting. And taking Klonapin 2-3 times a day at .50mg you should get your anxiety in check.But only under doctors use

I honestly love Valiums. And your right Fuzo, long acting Benzos are much much effective imo. the short halflife of xanax just begs to be abused. Xanax should be used for serious panic/anxiety attacks and for sleep.

Nice dude. WTF thought this was Anabolics? What's next crack threads!

Nice dude. WTF thought this was Anabolics? What's next crack threads!

nah next thread is one about how i cum on ya mums face! if you dont like the thread dont veiw it and leave a faggot comment plus its clear to see alot of ppl have done them so go read a thread that interests you..

Omg really I think i'm in the twilight zone.Dont ever take xanax and drink are we 2 year olds around here trhat mixture can kill you.

Benzos and alcohol together can kill you. I know because I lost a friend who overdosed on clonazapam and scotch just last year. I've been taking alprazolam for a better part of 15 years now, 6mg daily.

This topic has come up before several times, some people can't come off it. Some try and often get seizures and end up in the ER or in a pine box. I also have a friend in rehab right now trying to kick his benzo habit. Please...some of you guys have no clue as to how dangerous xanax (or any other benzo) can be IF abused. Avoid them at all costs...if you need to mellow out, you are FAR better off with some grass or a nice shot of single malt scotch. ;)

Benzo habits are far harder to kick than almost any drug out there....including opiates like heroin, even meth. I know because I've been there. My doc told me I will more than likely need to use it for the rest of my life, since I've been taking this shit for so long. I've tried to kick it several times, but I could not tolerate the withdrawal sides....by far the most frightening experiences in my life. Be safe guys...

/V

Benzos and alcohol together can kill you. I know because I lost a friend who overdosed on clonazapam and scotch just last year. I've been taking alprazolam for a better part of 15 years now, 6mg daily.

This topic has come up before several times, some people can't come off it. Some try and often get seizures and end up in the ER or in a pine box. I also have a friend in rehab right now trying to kick his benzo habit. Please...some of you guys have no clue as to how dangerous xanax (or any other benzo) can be IF abused. Avoid them at all costs...if you need to mellow out, you are FAR better off with some grass or a nice shot of single malt scotch. ;)

Benzo habits are far harder to kick than almost any drug out there....including opiates like heroin, even meth. I know because I've been there. My doc told me I will more than likely need to use it for the rest of my life, since I've been taking this shit for so long. I've tried to kick it several times, but I could not tolerate the withdrawal sides....by far the most frightening experiences in my life. Be safe guys...

/V
:clapping: best of luck to you!

SloppyJ you have no idea what a xanax does and how addicted it is for you to say how anyome can get addicted to xanax

Dude I've taken my fair share of pills. Used to pop oxys and done's by the handful. I like opiates, I don't respond well to benzo's. So don't assume you know something when you have no idea. Luckily I stopped this habit and turned my life around before it was too late.:winkfinger:

I understand how people become addicted to them. But for me I have no desire to take them at all unless I can't sleep. They just don't make me feel good.

Sucks to hear Victor. That's serious shit.

Back