• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super Dmz 2.0 pct help

stack87

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi folks, i have a very basic question about my pct, please all i ask for is some help. Just received my liquid clomid today and preparing to start pct next week, the liquid clomid is at 70ml 35mg/ml, heres my setup for my pct, im 25, 6 foot, weigh 185

Last 4 weeks
Anabolic matrix rx- 2 a day
Advanced Cycle support 2 a day
Multi-Vitamin- 3 a day
1000mg Fish Oil- 4 a day
Liver support- 2 a day
Iron- 1 a day
Magnesium- 1 a day

Liquid clomid 70/70/35

Does this pct set up look okay?

Not sure about the iron. Most men want to avoid that supplement.

Iron supplements are beneficial for people who suffer from iron deficiency anemia, who don't get adequate amounts of iron in their diet or who simply need extra iron during a certain life stage. However, the National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse, or NDDIC, states that men are more at risk for a hereditary condition that causes excess iron to build up in the vital organs. Adult men should not take iron supplements unless recommended to do so by a doctor.

More @
Should Men Take Iron Supplements? | LIVESTRONG.COM

Why is it beneficial for me to get the E control rx, please help me out with this im also worried about the ultra male, but my money is low now, do you think ill just be okay with my original set up

Thank you so much for your input, ill def put the iron away, do you think im okay with my set up as is for my pct?

Thank you so much for your input, ill def put the iron away, do you think im okay with my set up as is for my pct?

I believe you'll be just fine.

Why is it beneficial for me to get the E control rx, please help me out with this im also worried about the ultra male, but my money is low now, do you think ill just be okay with my original set up

Yes.

Hi folks, i have a very basic question about my pct, please all i ask for is some help. Just received my liquid clomid today and preparing to start pct next week, the liquid clomid is(snip)

How did you like the Super-DMZ Rx? Would you recommend it to others?

I love it! Besides the lethargy, which has been brutal on me everything has been great! No other negative side effects. I started at 171 pounds and currently im at 185, im 22 days in with 8 more days to go. My strength has gone up through the roof, so far so good, just worried about my pct

IML Gear Cream!
Looks good to me bro. I think that is a good product and your dosage seems like its right one schedule too. What are you thinking of doing
for your next cycle? If you havent chosen anything yet I would suggest doing sustanol or supertest both products worked well for me.
I used nolvadex for my PCT. I gained 8 lbs of muscle while training for three months. Pretty solid results. Let me know what you choose.

I love it! Besides the lethargy, which has been brutal on me everything has been great! No other negative side effects. I started at 171 pounds and currently im at 185, im 22 days in with 8 more days to go. My strength has gone up through the roof, so far so good, just worried about my pct

Your liquid clomid is from CEM or where? I believe you'll be fine with your current plan. Glad to hear that Super-DMZ worked so well for you. I've used it twice and plan on running it again this summer.

Looks good to me bro. I think that is a good product and your dosage seems like its right one schedule too. What are you thinking of doing
for your next cycle? If you havent chosen anything yet I would suggest doing sustanol or supertest both products worked well for me.
I used nolvadex for my PCT. I gained 8 lbs of muscle while training for three months. Pretty solid results. Let me know what you choose.

You think im okay since i didnt order e control an ultra male? My money is kind of low lol

And ill def look into sustanol or supertest for my next cycle, super dmz was my first ever cycle

Yup sure was from Cem, so you think im okay with this set up, i cant afford the ultra male or e control

Back