• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's your New Year's Resolution (Gear Related)

Gear related? Hmmm...put together a ridiculous 16 weeker for the fall.

Go legit....get on Dr prescribed TRT and supplement with clinics!

Halfway there, got the script from the doc and signed up for the clinic, but ugl is so cheap and diverse I can't quit! Anyway, what doc or clinic prescribes Tren or Abombs LOL

Going to get very lean for spring and summer. Will be TRT and keto cycle from Feb to April. Mid April will start something like below.

1-12 Test C
1-6 Test-1-cyp
7-12 NPP
7-12 super Var (win/Var mix)
always on GHRPs and 5 on 2 off hCG

Going to get very lean for spring and summer. Will be TRT and keto cycle from Feb to April. Mid April will start something like below.

1-12 Test C
1-6 Test-1-cyp
7-12 NPP
7-12 super Var (win/Var mix)
always on GHRPs and 5 on 2 off hCG

Whats Test-1-cyp?

I'll probally go hardcore this year with Beta-Alanine and be a top contender in Mr. Olympia. If for some reason that falls through, which it probally won't because of the Beta, I'll go for gaining lean muscle mass. My goal will be to obtain dense, solid, muscle mass. But don't worry about my back-up plan, plan to see me at Mr. Olympia. Team Beta!!!!!

I'll probally go hardcore this year with Beta-Alanine and be a top contender in Mr. Olympia. If for some reason that falls through, which it probally won't because of the Beta, I'll go for gaining lean muscle mass. My goal will be to obtain dense, solid, muscle mass. But don't worry about my back-up plan, plan to see me at Mr. Olympia. Team Beta!!!!!

Dude you have to get me some of that Beta-Alanine. I want to win a show too.

Tren e 300 1-12
Equipoise 600 1-12
Primo 300 1-12
T Prop 300-400 1-15

The first 3 Tren Eq and Primo I will be using from Biogen(Cutblend 400), at 3ccs it would give me the above dose, not bad for 60 a pop hopefully its dosed right the prop is also Biogen but seperate from cutblend. Might throw in some winny at the end maybe like 50mg ED for twenty days (1 vile) nothing major.

After this cycle I'm on, I'm going natty for a year to two years.

-T

Im going to get my sleep apnea cured, file down my callouses, and 'accidently' have anal sex with every female I AP :daydream:

To spend sufficient time researching on the net until all doubts have been answered!!

Wanna make my skin rip this year instead of strech

Finish my cycle strong. Diet. Start new cycle. And more pussy.

im going to start the deca and dbol test cycle for the summer get huge!

IML Gear Cream!
To bang cellardoor.

To bang Cellsrdoor !

Tren e 300 1-12
Equipoise 600 1-12
Primo 300 1-12
T Prop 300-400 1-15

The first 3 Tren Eq and Primo I will be using from Biogen(Cutblend 400), at 3ccs it would give me the above dose, not bad for 60 a pop hopefully its dosed right the prop is also Biogen but seperate from cutblend. Might throw in some winny at the end maybe like 50mg ED for twenty days (1 vile) nothing major.

Looks like an interesting blend.

To try to stay on Anadrol for more than 1 week before I give up like a pussy... LOL

Back