• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bringing Like Back

vote

• no Like no Life

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • i dont Like this

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
PETITION TO BRING ''LIKE'' BACK

OUR LIBERTIES HAVE BEEN STRIPED AWAY IN THE MOST BRUTAL MANNER.THE MOST PRECIOUS AND VALUABLE RIGHT,THE RIGHT TO LIKE WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM US.PEOPLE I CALL YOU TO STAND UP FOR THE TYRANNY AND FIGHT.FREE GEAR,FREE LIKE,FREE COCK!

VOTE

282530576593460660apg09AGcc.jpg

PETITION TO BRING ''LIKE'' BACK

OUR LIBERTIES HAVE BEEN STRIPED AWAY IN THE MOST BRUTAL MANNER.THE MOST PRECIOUS AND VALUABLE RIGHT,THE RIGHT TO LIKE WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM US.PEOPLE I CALL YOU TO STAND UP FOR THE TYRANNY AND FIGHT.FREE GEAR,FREE LIKE,FREE COCK!

VOTE

282530576593460660apg09AGcc.jpg

I fucking love like.

Agreed.......

wait is this a poll? ok reddog will be here in a few minutes to complain haha, we need our like button back. DJ and i cant go along with the flaccid penis thing, to much proviron

can we get a dislike button added too

Just like the powers that be. Just when you get used to something, boom, out the window!

like button is over rated

yeah...I'd get a 'like" then go back into the thread to see what else was added after I commented...

I think it being missing slows down traffic some. I can't see how its a good thing.

yeah...I'd get a 'like" then go back into the thread to see what else was added after I commented...

I think it being missing slows down traffic some. I can't see how its a good thing.

gloc-like.jpg

In for like button. Was looking for it earlier. I'm with Sheri. Makes it easier to go back and see what was added after your post in certain threads.

I'd also use it to get someones attn if I asked them a question

During an upgrade the like feature got all F'd up. Unfortunately not sure it can be fixed.

IML Gear Cream!
"dislike"

I'm actually missing the little star thingy for reps on about half the posts too...this did not stop me from negging hoyle tho

oh stfu, you'd like my posts all the time

liar

LIAR!

lolol

Back