• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New to TRT, Thoughts Appreciated for Doc's Protocol

JNole

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Getting ready to start TRT for first time. Blood work shows low "normal" level/ below normal total test, below normal free test. Estradiol is normal. I am seeing a doc who specializes in HRT and he is prescribing the following combination which I have not seen yet in my research:

75 mg of test cypionate once per week
50 mg of clomid 3 times per week
Switching from Levothyroxine to Armour for hypothyroidism

your thoughts are appreciated.

welcome to IMF. what are your actual lab values?

Get a copy of your labs they have to give it to you.

Getting ready to start TRT for first time. Blood work shows low "normal" level/ below normal total test, below normal free test. Estradiol is normal. I am seeing a doc who specializes in HRT and he is prescribing the following combination which I have not seen yet in my research:

75 mg of test cypionate once per week
50 mg of clomid 3 times per week
Switching from Levothyroxine to Armour for hypothyroidism

your thoughts are appreciated.

What are your goals; where do you want your levels to be? My trt Doc wants to keep my test level in mid-range, I want it above the high normal level. I'm trying to find what it takes for me to consistently be at 1200-1500 total test and 12-15 free test. I think I'm there now by pinning 200-250 test c or e per week.

Back