• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The good old days of IronMag

Good thread, Shiz.

What happened to Cowpimp?

Cowpimp was very informed and helpful in the Training section.

I finished my finals and don't leave until tomorrow so i was bored and surfing through my old stuff and came across that picture i saved. It just reminded me of the good old days when IronMag was actually funny and active.

I think Cowpimp is very busy and Pfunk stopped posting after his issue with Blooming Lotus.

This forum has turned into a political forum and has lost its meaning. The training/diet forums died (no more Jodi, Emma Leigh, Trouble, Pimp, Funk) and other knowledgeable people.

I know Prince won't allow it but i wouldn't mind if we brought godhand, kenwood, foremanrules, tougholdman and others back. It's an online forum for a reason and i like interesting, random bullshit. It makes my day.

I think Cowpimp is very busy and Pfunk stopped posting after his issue with Blooming Lotus.

This forum has turned into a political forum and has lost its meaning. The training/diet forums died (no more Jodi, Emma Leigh, Trouble, Pimp, Funk) and other knowledgeable people.

What issue with Blooming Lotus? That he was a raving idiot?

But I will say we still have some very good posters (Built and Funk does still post, just not as often. He is very active on his blog though.)

I can't blame them though, answering the same questions every day has to get boring when people can't be bothered to search for a question that's been answered 200 times.

I know Prince won't allow it but i wouldn't mind if we brought godhand, kenwood, foremanrules, tougholdman and others back. It's an online forum for a reason and i like interesting, random bullshit. It makes my day.
True story.

If you think P-fuck is here less cause of BL. you are mistaken.

LOL....the "good old days."

The good old days were when guys like Mule and Scotty the Body were regulars, like, back in 2001 and 2002.

Most haven't been here long enough to remember that.

Bring back Captain Deadlift!!!

Bring back Large and In Charge!!! (before he went all phycho)

If you think P-fuck is here less cause of BL. you are mistaken.
Yeah, BloomingIdiot has been gone for a long time and P was still around afterwards.....

update your journal damnit.

i remember captn, kuso, sapphire, burner, etc
Firestorm, Rissole, Maxmirkin, Gr81, Flex, Var, Vieope Darko, Chainlink, cfs3, Mycatpowerlifts, Bone Crusher and Rich46yo and Ocean Dude and many more.....

I'm glad that emo fag BigDyl is gone.....:hehe:

yea, where did all the cool people go?

And what about John H or B o whatever the fuck his name was...what a fag (possible a child molestor as well.)

He was a highly accomplished athlete. He just didn't brag about what he could do in the gym.

The boy is huge.

LOL....the "good old days."

The good old days were when guys like Mule and Scotty the Body were regulars, like, back in 2001 and 2002.

LOL..."The good old days were when guys like Mule and Scotty the Body were regulars"

The good old days where when guys like Jesus was around then Satan said something, God laughed and all that fun.

LOL..."The good old days were when guys like Mule and Scotty the Body were regulars"

The good old days where when guys like Jesus was around then Satan said something, God laughed and all that fun.
And when the Romans put Jesus up on display so all could see the miracle of god in human form but then he died and Pontius Pilate was like LOL and then they stuck him in a tomb with a big rock in front which was the common burial for a poor unemployed carpenter at the time.....

And when the Romans put Jesus up on display so all could see the miracle of god in human form but then he died and Pontius Pilate was like LOL and then they stuck him in a tomb with a big rock in front which was the common burial for a poor unemployed carpenter at the time.....

That thread was great. What was the thead title? Because I forgot all about it.

Back