• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gen X gear good or bad

mr neb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
? is Gen X gear any good ? 2.5 weeks on, 2.5 cc Cyp. 2 cc Nand. total 4.5 cc a week, 1100 mg a week . Should be getting great pumps & stronger. More time or Gen X gear week or no good?

Takes about 3 weeks just for the Cyp ester to kick in. Cyp is one of the slowest esters...give it another week or so . BTW, I only hear good things from gen X...no worries there.

I'd rather buy home made prop from poPye

surf1.gif

Well mrneb. Let me put it this way. I'm doing a lot less than you and I'm getting strong as hell. I invite you to jump in and read a log I have going. It's in the anobolic zone and it's called opinions please, starting in the morning. It explains all. Yesterday was the 3 week mark. I'm doing 1/2 cc xtr500 and 1cc TPP mon and thurs pin schedule for a total of 700mgs per week. Had the first two weeks with a little dab of d-bol(because I cant do much of that shit) and basically have been getting stronger from the start. I work out very hard and often and have increased my diet considerably. You may just have to wait a while and one morning you'l wake up and say. Holy shit, I'm pumped and I feel a lot stronger. Dont know why your not getting gains yet but thay will come.

Not running GenXXL Cyp at the moment, but got my Cyp from another very good source. It finally kicked in at about 4 weeks for me and I have to say I am very satisfied with whats its done. It was my first cycle, so I ran Cyp alone. What your experiencing is normal, which is why most recommend a dbol kicker for the first 4 weeks when running Cyp because it does take awhile to kick in.

? is Gen X gear any good ? 2.5 weeks on, 2.5 cc Cyp. 2 cc Nand. total 4.5 cc a week, 1100 mg a week . Should be getting great pumps & stronger. More time or Gen X gear week or no good?

test cyp starts to kick in a little by wk 3 and is fully kicked wks 5 or 6....deca is usually a week slower

IML Gear Cream!
I have no personal experience with their stuff but the Hybrid injectables look very interesting. I am watching RoaddKingg's cycle with interest.

I have no personal experience with their stuff but the Hybrid injectables look very interesting. I am watching RoaddKingg's cycle with interest.

Yep-I know he took his time and put things together nicely. Good to see him reaping the benefits. Fun to watch the logs and see the progress. Gen X has a good rep around here. Keep up the good work Roaddkingg.

Thanks Guys

I'm very pleased that some are watching my log. I promised double wide some time back that I would do it and I always keep my work. And for you du gears I dont think useing that word is such a good idea. You or someone like you really upset a very good friend of mine a while back who is very well respected and knowledable. Sometimes words do hurt and can get people in trouble. Thats all I will say about that.

It was someone like me, probably more blubbed and less desirable . .

Genx is working great for me. Test Cyp, Test Prop and one of their hybrid blends XTR5Hundred.....lord have mercy am I ever pumped, stronger and libido through the roof!

Genx is working great for me. Test Cyp, Test Prop and one of their hybrid blends XTR5Hundred.....lord have mercy am I ever pumped, stronger and libido through the roof!

when i ran that blend last winter i front loaded with prop and tren ace until the test e and tren e kicked in.....it was a fun ride, but my girlfriends vagina couldn't keep up

when i ran that blend last winter i front loaded with prop and tren ace until the test e and tren e kicked in.....it was a fun ride, but my girlfriends vagina couldn't keep up

LOL...I'm doing my best hiding this from my better half..:dont:..but she's like "What the hell's wrong with you?!....you want it all the time!" It use to be the other way around....payback time beyotch!!!:paddle:

IML Gear Cream!

. . thats why you need more than one va-jay-jay :daydream:

. . thats why you need more than one va-jay-jay :daydream:

That's why swinging is a great hobby to have along with juicing/bodybuilding! Oooooooooooops....did I just write that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:sorry:
Going to THE club tonight!

Back