• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dump your bank day!

I've been selling this to friends and family for years. fuck all of the "too big to fail" big banks. they don't get to gamble on wall street with my deposits

I dropped BoA a while back, I still have a savings account there with a negative balance because they are retarded, it will never close cause I will never pay them for their ignorance. I bank with a small TX company now that is not perfect but much better, plus they own all the mortgages they issue so it gives credence to how conservative a bank it is.

I bank with a small TX company now that is not perfect but much better, plus they own all the mortgages they issue so it gives credence to how conservative a bank it is.

that is the way most banks used to operate before they grew to large and switched to the profit motive for shareholder mentality.

your bank has a vested interest in the community as they all should but obviously do not.

Been with a credit union for years. Banks suck.

We used to have a good Credit Union in the smalltown of Lloydminster where I grew up. They were always willing to talk to you and take the time to get to know people.

Now they have been consumed into the larger Synergy Bank (Canada thing) and they have no sense of how to treat their customers - you are a number and a way for them to make money - that's it.

They upped their user fees, started charging more to talk to a teller than use the banking machines, and were rude on the phone.

Shame really but this seems to be the trend.

Dunno, I'm with HSBC and have had no problems with them.

I've been using a credit union for years. Just seemed easier, and lower fees.

I had BofA 10 years ago and they were terrible. They even lost a check I deposited, and I had to fax and call many times before they found it and credited my account.

On top of a McDonald's like atmosphere and fees, BofA has trillions - yes trillions of dollars in Credit Defaults Swap Derivatives.

On top of a McDonald's like atmosphere and fees, BofA has trillions - yes trillions of dollars in Credit Defaults Swap Derivatives.

BoA transferred 53T of those toxic assets to one of their subsidiaries that is FDIC insured at the beginning of the month. potentially putting the US taxpayers on the hook for their losses.

IML Gear Cream!
BoA transferred 53T of those toxic assets to one of their subsidiaries that is FDIC insured at the beginning of the month. potentially putting the US taxpayers on the hook for their losses.

Yes, that is ugly.

It also ties this dodgy and decrepit bank to the US gov - which would never let them do down.

When these credit unions get bigger and more powerful, they will also start acting like these big banks, I think.:(

Last edited:
LAM,

CME raised margins after hours.

Some predicted this beforehand, but it could be interesting Monday.

When these credit unions get bigger and more powerful, they will also start acting like these big banks, I think.:(

credit unions are not for-profit institutions, there are no shareholders to report to.

credit unions are not for-profit institutions, there are no shareholders to report to.

Yes there are....they are called customers (aka members of the credit union)

Correct.

At my credit union you can get a new or used car loan for 2.75% up to 5yrs old and a Platinum Rewards Visa for 9.75% which is unheard of anymore at a mega bank.

While I say interest was meant to be made not paid, the fact is much of the middle class uses credit, so why not go to a place that offers lower rates with a smile? One cool thing about my credit union is even 7 years ago if their doors were open, your deposit was LIVE unless it was some obscure check that needed a partial hold. None of this it needs to be deposited by 2pm Friday or it posts at midnight Monday bullshit.

I love my credit union and they treat me like I'm royalty. www.decu.org

For those that belong to Navy Federal they finally implemented check scanning via the web interface!

:coffee:

Back