• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bullying = Made up crime

• Violence is unacceptable. He should report it and not fight back.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If your child was getting slapped around and made fun of, would you want him to report the incident, tell on everyone and become a social outcast? How would you feel about it? Would you feel ashamed that you raised a Fanook?

Or would you rather he stand up for himself, take a beating if need be, but show heart and respect for himself? Even if it meant him being suspended from school?

Now, If a child is disabled, mentally or physically, that's a different story. There is nothing lower than some kid who targets a disabled kid and abuses him or her. And no...Obesity is NOT a disability.

depends.. if it's one bully, he better fucking stand up for himself.. if it's multiple..it's pussy shit and he can't really stand up for himself without getting his ass kicked every time so it's complicated :coffee:

My 'old man' was so pissed when at 8yrs old a couple of older kids took my football, he smacked me around and said 'they can't hurt you worse than this, now go get your ball' & I went up the corner & went a little 'nuts' ,but got my ball. Then I got a rep as a 'bully' myself cause after that, I wouldn't let anyone touch my stuff. Did my pop do the right thing ? It did make me over aggressive , or so said my school teachers & my mom. I'll say this, one of the dudes was scared of me even years later. Its tough to grow up.

fighting for what you believe in is different than fighting to be macho.. if people are making fun of him but its not effecting his self esteem or pride then why should he get violent.. on the other hand if he believes he is in danger of this becoming a regular thing and his judgement tells him to fight, then he should fight for his pride and what he believes in..

not to show off or be a tough guy..

any time i fought in my life was because I was in real danger or because some "tough guy" got out of line and i was afraid if i let it go too many times it would become a regular habit.

I adore LW, but yeah, I had to choose that option. Too funny.

I told my son that if another kid gives him crap, walk away. But if that other kid doesn't let him walk away, or touched him in any way, that it's 100% okay to beat the shit out of that kid. I also told him that I stand up for him against the school. On the other hand, if he got physical first, I wouldn't stand up for him.

I think its harder to walk away in this day and age,now a days, with phone cameras & internet social sites, you could become a national joke in a heart beat, & then all your friends will laugh at you forever. In my youth none of this stuff existed, only the guys on the block would know of your shame. Its another reason these kids are 'killing them selves'....

i work with kids and bullying is a lot more complicated than any simple answer to this. for instance a kid that comes from an abusive home is an easy target for bullies and they usually are too broken to stand up to anyone. they are also conditioned not to tell. they need people to look out for them and intervene when they are targeted. Tess would walk away until a person laid a hand on her then, not even exaggerating, she would scar them for life. Ty wouldn't lay a hand on anyone unless he saw big kids bully little kids then he'd jump over desks and lifeguards to protect the kids getting picked on. usually with a bully a little psycho goes a long ways. Ty told some kid, "I will fucking MAIM you." the kid still keeps a wide berth.

fanook sounds like an eskimo word. :thinking: anyway, i think it's fucking hilarious when a bully gets the snot kicked out of them. i think that's a way more effective lesson than any psychiatric babble. but i'd keep it in mind that there are some sick little shits out there and you don't want to push your kid into something they can't handle.

it's easy to underestimate the internal shit storm this causes bullied kids but maybe you want to think about how many bullied kids kill themselves before you just tell him to buck up. remember you're looking at it from the perspective of an adult. it's a lot more traumatic to the kid getting picked on than you can probably imagine.

my sister is the biggest target for bullys period. 4.0 student, drama, band geek, choir, debate, list goes on a mile long. Thick glasses. Very cute girl though and some of the jocks and cheer leaders were making fun of her. What the did not realize is this 13 year old girl is a black belt in karate, blue belt in jujitsu, and plans to wrestle now. This boy was calling her a slut one day which shes not and said she only goes to church to cover up for it. She ignored him kept calm. What he also didnt know about he was she can break 5 bricks with her hand and break a 1.5 inch cedar board with head kicks. He grabbed her by the shoulder when she walked away and she head kicked him in the face and knocked him out COLD. The report stated he was snoring on the ground and having issues breathing.

They tried to suspend her for it, until our family lawyer walked in and brought up all the documented cases my sisters has reported to the school of his bullying and they have done nothing. He said they owe her for the trama she now faces because she is dealing with the pain of hurting some one. LOL my sister is not really but lawyers talk allot of fluff.

She is now their number one wrestler and water polo player as well in the 8th grade. Still hangs out with the nerds and working towards her second degree right now. I just got her into weight training as well. She has been competitively fighting for one year as well. First year with no pads, the answer to bullying dont baby your kids. Teach them to be respectful but stand up for them selves from a young age. She started karate at 2.

~~~~

Another funny story about her (sorry i love my sis) when she was testing for her black belt we had to fly her to LA for the test. Her organization doesnt just hand out belts. The boys saw her training and got so scared they were avoiding her during sparing. They it came down for them to fight this boy was so scared he kept turning his back to her. SHES REALLY AGGRESSIVE and screams LOUD with every kick and punch its pretty intimidating. Well she got pissed because she loves to fight but he wouldnt fight. She was hoping to get hit hard she said because no one her age has tested her yet. Well she got so pissed off that he was turning his back she literately started to kick his butt. lol they docked her points for kicking an opponent with their back turned but it was funny. I looked at my step dad and told him i am sorry for this kids dad right now.

Two arab kids were bullying my daughter every to and from and at school. Yelling things at her, teasing her, pushing her. Only when it was the two of them, never alone. She has some emotional problems and one day she pretty much had a breakdown. I had to leave work a couple hours early to get her from school. While I was there I talked to her counselor for a bit and my daughter brought up the two bastards tormenting her. I told the counselor she needs to talk to those two punks, suspend/expel if needed, or I was going to take care of it myself. I know where one lived and it wouldn't be hard to find the other. Told her I would take it to the parents, insult their kids, their values, their manliness, their religion, their culture. If they are so macho why does it take two boys to go after one girl? What sort of parents raise their kids that they can't handle themselves without back-up? They bring their shitty religion to my country, my neighborhood, and expect to treat people like shit? Especially my daughter? Fuck them. I will kill them all if need be. Everyone who lives in those houses will be dead and cooking on my grill if I choose to make it so. Either take care of it the nice way or I will fuck them up my way. Next afternoon neither kid would even look at my daughter.

I was bullied as a kid. I was little, quiet and kept to myself. I know firsthand what it's like and made up my mind that my kids wouldn't have to worry about that. I've told my kids that if anyone gets physical with them to go to town. Punch, kick, headbutt, bite, scratch and claw. Fuck them up. Bite out a chunk of flesh, gouge out an eye, crush testicles, break bones and make it so they regret it. When you get in trouble and they start asking questions just say "Call my dad" and I will be there in a half hour to sort it out.

My oldest boy took care of business a couple years ago. Some simian knuckle dragger kept kept harassing him in class, taking his pencils, papers, ripping up his school work, etc. One day he had enough and punched the kid in the side of the head. Only thing that came of it was the asshole gave my son a wide berth after that. My son is a nice boy, but everyone has their breaking point. Being quiet, keeping your head down and doing your school work often makes kids targets of the asshole kids. Sometimes those assholes need their heads shoved up their asses.

My kids are 6 and learn Zen Do Kai. They'll be fully equipped to deal with bullies or rapists

Yep

4uje9usa.jpg

^^^ boys looking kinda spaced out after his first lesson :)

I adore LW, but yeah, I had to choose that option. Too funny.

I told my son that if another kid gives him crap, walk away. But if that other kid doesn't let him walk away, or touched him in any way, that it's 100% okay to beat the shit out of that kid. I also told him that I stand up for him against the school. On the other hand, if he got physical first, I wouldn't stand up for him.

Well stated......

i work with kids and bullying is a lot more complicated than any simple answer to this. for instance a kid that comes from an abusive home is an easy target for bullies and they usually are too broken to stand up to anyone. they are also conditioned not to tell. they need people to look out for them and intervene when they are targeted. Tess would walk away until a person laid a hand on her then, not even exaggerating, she would scar them for life. Ty wouldn't lay a hand on anyone unless he saw big kids bully little kids then he'd jump over desks and lifeguards to protect the kids getting picked on. usually with a bully a little psycho goes a long ways. Ty told some kid, "I will fucking MAIM you." the kid still keeps a wide berth.
I disagree, kids who are abused at home usually repeat it on weaker kids they can easily beat up. parents who abuse their kids are worse than scum

bullying depending on the severity of it could very easily be classified under the criminal code as is intimidation, terrorizing, menacing, etc.

Back