• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

P-Funk and Jodi's SAW 3 Review Thread

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
P-Funk and Jodi went to watch SAW 3.

This is the thread where they will post their review with all the gory details, and re-live each moment of the movie.

It's old, but I just saw part 1. It sucked ass. I don't know what all the hype was about. I only liked the first 15 minutes. The rest of the movie went in the wrong direction IMO.

It's old, but I just saw part 1. It sucked ass. I don't know what all the hype was about. I only liked the first 15 minutes. The rest of the movie went in the wrong direction IMO.

Read the title son. It's P-funk/Jodi's review thread. :rolleyes:

Fucking awesome! SAW IV is supposed to come out next year (halloween).

Seriously, these movines keep getting better! This one was fucking killer.

Hahaha, what a pun usage. Killer, get it? Because I bet people died.

Looks like you've been had by math. 4 squared equals 4 times 4 so they're going to be equal.

yea, I know what you posted stupid shit. I just wasn't in the mood to play the kids game. fucking child.

IML Gear Cream!
yea, I know what you posted stupid shit. I just wasn't in the mood to play the kids game. fucking child.

I guess i'm the only one who hasn't grown up since Foreman left 24 hours ago. Take it easy, it was a joke.

Yup, I agree. It was better than the first one. I never thought a sequel could be better than the original.

I guess i'm the only one who hasn't grown up since Foreman left 24 hours ago. Take it easy, it was a joke.

It is only a joke if it is funny.

You lose.

Really? I might check it out then. I wasn't going to expect much from it, but it seems to be getting positive reviews.
You won't be sorry. It really was the best of the 3. So twisted!

yea, it was great. really crazy.

Yup, I agree. It was better than the first one. I never thought a sequel could be better than the original.
Terminator 2, Bad Boys 2, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Episode II, and Episode III (both better than Episode I), Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, X-Men 2, Spiderman2 :D . I haven't seen Saw III yet, but I liked the second better than the first.

I saw it last night. I thought it was awesome too. Kinda weird ending, but the shit these writers come up with for these victims to wear and die in are awesome. They must have some fucked up minds to think of these things.
Already looking forward to saw 4.

Terminator 2, Bad Boys 2, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Episode II, and Episode III (both better than Episode I), Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, X-Men 2, Spiderman2 :D . I haven't seen Saw III yet, but I liked the second better than the first.

Can't forget Godather II.

IML Gear Cream!
So which one will be better, Saw^2 or Saw4?

Looks like you've been had by math. 4 squared equals 4 times 4 so they're going to be equal.

Actually you didn't specify what "number" "Saw" represented... If "Saw" were to equal a "1" then "1" squared would be "1." If "Saw" represented a "2" then "2" squared would have been 4 like you pointed out.

Conclusion: You lose.

I saw it last night. I thought it was awesome too. Kinda weird ending, but the shit these writers come up with for these victims to wear and die in are awesome. They must have some fucked up minds to think of these things.
Already looking forward to saw 4.
P, Dante and I watched it while GG went into another film. As much as I love those films, I still can't help but cringe and freak out during those gruesome parts. I can't wait for 4 too. As Rob said, it will be interesting to see how they can actually do a part 4 with the ending in part 3.

well....look who hath returned! hello BP.

well....look who hath returned! hello BP.

i didnt want to deprive you of my presence for too long :)

besides, since someone came to their senses and decided to take the trash out, this will be a much better place to be. :clapping:

Part 3 was better than part 2 IMO.

besides, since someone came to their senses and decided to take the trash out, this will be a much better place to be. :clapping:

So, you were gone because Open Chat got so bad? :confused:

LOL, I feel setup here. Something tells me you were paid to come back...

Come on now, don't let your cameo be your only appearance. I'm not convinced!

Back