• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Peptide Supply???

Hench

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off, I know it's bad form to post about non-board sponsors. However none of the sponsors carry the product I need, where as these guys do.

So, with that being said, anybody have feedback on peptidesupply.com?

Reps for helpful posts. :winkfinger:

First off, I know it's bad form to post about non-board sponsors. However none of the sponsors carry the product I need, where as these guys do.

So, with that being said, anybody have feedback on peptidesupply.com?

Reps for helpful posts. :winkfinger:

Never heard of them, but they sure are pricey. What is it that they have that our sponsors don't?

Never heard of them, but they sure are pricey. What is it that they have that our sponsors don't?

lol Acetic Acid, I know you told me to make it, but I looked on a medical supply site and the variety of filters pickled my head. I'm defo looking to take the easy way out on this one.

lol Acetic Acid, I know you told me to make it, but I looked on a medical supply site and the variety of filters pickled my head. I'm defo looking to take the easy way out on this one.

just my .02 brother....

make it yourself.

are you 100% sure its the right percentage etc? you can make it SO cheap. ues a .22 (some sites list it as .20) filter. bang.

Yeah bro. Either make it yourself or go to the science co. Do you need it for igf? If so you can just use bac water and save yourself the hassle.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I tried googling it but no results. What r u using it for? Just curious

Yeah bro. Either make it yourself or go to the science co. Do you need it for igf? If so you can just use bac water and save yourself the hassle.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Oh sorry just read this and always see BW or AA for mixing so I got it now

Back