• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Should I Feel Bad.................

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
.........for negging Azza on a daily basis? I know he is stupid and 3/4 retarded, weak, doesn't work out and is still a pedo, BUT can he really help it? It's like picking on a mentally impaired person.

His lies and excuses are pathetic at best and his logs are one epic fail after another.

I can't tell if I should feel bad or if I'm on the right path. Brothers, please enlighten me to your philosophy of negging this dunce. Thanks!

AZZA
|
|
|
|
V
tumblr_mczwmc3FGa1qd1nnmo1_500.jpg

.........for negging Azza on a daily basis? I know he is stupid and 3/4 retarded, weak, doesn't work out and is still a pedo, BUT can he really help it? It's like picking on a mentally impaired person.

His lies and excuses are pathetic at best and his logs are one epic fail after another.

I can't tell if I should feel bad or if I'm on the right path. Brothers, please enlighten me to your philosophy of negging this dunce. Thanks!

No, hope this helps !

I used to feel sorry for Azza. I now have more respect for Eddie. At least Eddie knows what he is.

Azza deserves to be in the red, it is an IM community service to neg him.

Perhaps we should run a competition? ;)

i wont share with the herd our pm?s that we have between us. I am unsure what to make of you, oxygen thief perhaps.

You should feel bad only if your e bullying causes his suicide...feel bad for like a minute until you realize you did the world a huge favor.

Time to drop the red bomb on Azza like GFR did to other countless dimwitted souls on IM.

IML Gear Cream!
if his log is real and posts decent pics at the end, you could let him go
BUT
if hes tossing puke on the boards, neg him beyond the point of no return.....

Why feel bad? Everyone needs a hobby. Besides, azza brings it on himself.

you should neg him way more often

Can only give out 20 reps or negs a day and you have to have ten different reps or negs in between repping or negging the same person. The max you can hand out in a 24 hour period is 2. Administration (Heavyiron and Prince) can unload all over his face with zero rules.

Usually Heavy will rep or neg someone like this when he is drunk.

i wont share with the herd our pm?s that we have between us. I am unsure what to make of you, oxygen thief perhaps.

Is that all you've got? LOL.

Time to drop the red bomb on Azza like GFR did to other countless dimwitted souls on IM.

GFR made STFUandlftbtch cry to Heavy and Prince, but Azza cries to them all the time and reports posts daily like a little bit*h.

Last edited:
he comes up with some funny retorts and is actually a nice person. but whatever.... some people here feel the need to jump on the latest trend like sissy girls crying for pink hairbands cuz allllll their gurlfrendz are wearing them :coffee:

he comes up with some funny retorts and is actually a nice person. but whatever.... some people here feel the need to jump on the latest trend like sissy girls crying for pink hairbands cuz allllll their gurlfrendz are wearing them :coffee:

Nah, I'm a trendsetter, not a follower. I've been doing this for a long time. When everyone else was piling up on him, this thread came to life.

He makes it easy and is the board "punching bag" and is the only member who is unbannable. He brings 99.9% of everything upon himself.

Just because he says the right things to the right people doesn't mean he's a nice guy, it's the internet. Unless you post pics all the time (like KOS) nobody knows shi* about you, and could be more or less of what you really think of them.

Just my opinions.

and i INVENTED hairbands. :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
i think azza was getting ganged up on here before he even joined. maybe that's a record of some sort. :thinking:

[h=2]Should I Feel Bad.................[/h]
.............Yes !!!!!! If Azza doesn't commit suicide........... [hope this helps] :winkfinger:

Nah, I'm a trendsetter, not a follower. I've been doing this for a long time. When everyone else was piling up on him, this thread came to life.

He makes it easy and is the board "punching bag" and is the only member who is unbannable. He brings 99.9% of everything upon himself.

Just because he says the right things to the right people doesn't mean he's a nice guy, it's the internet. Unless you post pics all the time (like KOS) nobody knows shi* about you, and could be more or less of what you really think of them.

Just my opinions.

i am an open book

^^^ Bet me to it

TRuth, if i wasnt here you would have no life OP, that is the gospel, as for the rest of you who neg, i see the irony but i dont tend to follow what some anon on line tells me what to do.

i think for myself.

And i dont have Heavy or Prince on my side, i just dont trash talk to them, some of you could emulate Heavy, he helps people, he trains, he looks jacked, he knows his shit, maybe others know stuff allso, but we will never know as you are all obsessed with me. And for Prince, that Jew dyke wont send me a shirt for the challenge, so he can kiss my ass

The last thing Prince needs is you running around with an I.M. T-shirt on, He would have to close down his supp bussiness.

:coffee:

good one eddie.........

TRuth, if i wasnt here you would have no life OP, that is the gospel, as for the rest of you who neg, i see the irony but i dont tend to follow what some anon on line tells me what to do.

i think for myself.

And i dont have Heavy or Prince on my side, i just dont trash talk to them, some of you could emulate Heavy, he helps people, he trains, he looks jacked, he knows his shit, maybe others know stuff allso, but we will never know as you are all obsessed with me. And for Prince, that Jew dyke wont send me a shirt for the challenge, so he can kiss my ass

WTF is that then you dumbass?

Back