• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Same dealer armed three mass killers: Pa. gym gunman, Va. Tech shooter, Ill. student

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
BY Rich Schapiro
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

The sex-deprived loon who killed three women at a Pittsburgh gym bought gun accessories from the same online weapons dealer that sold firearms used in two other massacres.

George Sodini, 48, bought a Glock Magloader and a Glock Factory Magazine from TGSCOM Inc. in April 2008, the company confirmed Friday.
The Wisonsin-based online shop also sold weapons to Sueng-Hui Cho, who gunned down 32 people at Virginia Tech in 2007, and Steven Kazmierczak, who killed five students at Northern Illinois University in 2008.
It remained unclear if Sodini used the accessories during Tuesday's rampage.

TGSCOM President Eric Thompson said he was saddened by the loss of life in the Pittsburgh slayings but defended his company.
"This tragedy underscores the need for people to protect themselves and not rely only on police," Thompson told the Green Bay Press-Gazette.
"There is evil all around us and we must be able to handle it."

Sodini, who obsessively documented his inability to attract women, killed himself after opening fire inside an aerobics class, murdering three women and injuring nine others.

pf_killers.jpg

They probably sold weapons to Bio, Busy, and Will too!? :D

TGSCOM President Eric Thompson said he was saddened by the loss of life in the Pittsburgh slayings but defended his company.
"This tragedy underscores the need for people to protect themselves and not rely only on police," Thompson told the Green Bay Press-Gazette.
"There is evil all around us and we must be able to handle it."

SO I guess the next time I take an aerobics class I should take my gun with me instead of leaving it in my locker.

:wits:

Like Zardoz say's..... "The Gun is Good!"

zardoz01.jpg

That's the biggest bunch of made up, propagand LIES I've ever seen! That shop did not ARM the killer. Yeah, he bought a magazine there and a loader for the magazine, so fucking what? He did NOT buy any guns there, he couldn't have, you can't buy guns online. But the anti-gunners of the world will go right ahead and spread the lies because it serves to promote their agenda.:rolleyes:

That's the biggest bunch of made up, propagand LIES I've ever seen! That shop did not ARM the killer. Yeah, he bought a magazine there and a loader for the magazine, so fucking what? He did NOT buy any guns there, he couldn't have, you can't buy guns online. But the anti-gunners of the world will go right ahead and spread the lies because it serves to promote their agenda.:rolleyes:
not even the ammo, but he bought something there so did the others so they must be lacing the products they sent out with crazy dust......

Buying Magloader and a Magazine is not "arming a killer." I guess it's simply a popular online source for Glock stuff, which means the other 99.99% of buyers either (1) harmed no one or (2) used their gun to prevent a crime/defend themselves.

Buying Magloader and a Magazine is not "arming a killer." I guess it's simply a popular online source for Glock stuff, which means the other 99.99% of buyers either (1) harmed no one or (2) used their gun to prevent a crime/defend themselves.

Nope, sorry, that can't be. ALL guns are eeeeeeeevil. They are incapable of being used for good. :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
SO I guess the next time I take an aerobics class I should take my gun with me instead of leaving it in my locker.

:wits:

Leaving guns in lockers is never a good idea anyway. :eek:

Don't own any plastic guns myself. :eek:

I really can't see why they would allow those weapons to be sold at gun shows. These weapons have a certain purpose, and it is proven time and time again they work all to well. I just can't see how they can sell that type of tool to any schmo off the street.

That's just one of those questions that make you go, hmmmm. :hmmm:

I really can't see why they would allow those weapons to be sold at gun shows. These weapons have a certain purpose, and it is proven time and time again they work all to well. I just can't see how they can sell that type of tool to any schmo off the street.

Here we go again....:loser2:

Please explain what you mean by "THOSE types of guns". Plastic? That's a generic term used for any gun with a polymer frame. You do realize they're not plastic, don't you? Poylmer frames allow them to be lighter weight and much more comfortable to carry for hours on end.

Also, when you say, "these weapons have a certain purpose and it's proven time and time again they work all too well" I have to ask, yeah? So what? What are guns SUPPOSED to do? And would you buy a tool that DIDN'T do what it's supposed to do? :confused:

Please explain what you mean by "THOSE types of guns". Plastic? That's a generic term used for any gun with a polymer frame. You do realize they're not plastic, don't you? Poylmer frames allow them to be lighter weight and much more comfortable to carry for hours on end.

Also, when you say, "these weapons have a certain purpose and it's proven time and time again they work all too well" I have to ask, yeah? So what? What are guns SUPPOSED to do? And would you buy a tool that DIDN'T do what it's supposed to do? :confused:

And wouldn't this make it harder for metal detectors to detect them ?

That's what I'm refering to.

Hence all the school shootings.

No, not what I think. It didn't!

You got a source for that one sparky? Before you get that foot too far down your throat for easy removal:

"As for being able to slip through metal detectors, experts testified to Congress that the Glock is readily detectable. They showed Congress photos of a Glock under a metal detector, with the Glock's profile very easily visible."

The Cheney Glock-n-Spiel

Ergo, another myth perpetuated by the "don't confuse us with the facts" media which (so it appears from your post..) people are still falling for. :rolleyes:

And wouldn't this make it harder for metal detectors to detect them ?

That's what I'm refering to.

Hence all the school shootings.

Please notice that I said it had a polymer FRAME. The slide, the barrel and the internal workings are all still very metal. Despite what you heard Bruce Willis say in Die Hard, Glocks are NOT indetectable by metal detectors.

IML Gear Cream!
You got a source for that one sparky? Before you get that foot too far down your throat for easy removal:

"As for being able to slip through metal detectors, experts testified to Congress that the Glock is readily detectable. They showed Congress photos of a Glock under a metal detector, with the Glock's profile very easily visible."

The Cheney Glock-n-Spiel

Ergo, another myth perpetuated by the "don't confuse us with the facts" media which (so it appears from your post..) people are still falling for. :rolleyes:

Metal detectors Biff, not X ray machines. You know the ones you walk through or a wand is waved over your person. Those beep when metal is detected, they don't produce pictures. :rolleyes:

Please notice that I said it had a polymer FRAME. The slide, the barrel and the internal workings are all still very metal. Despite what you heard Bruce Willis say in Die Hard, Glocks are NOT indetectable by metal detectors.

Sure, but people with a bit of imagination and are devious in nature, can find ways around all obsticles.

Metal detectors Biff, not X ray machines. You know the ones you walk through or a wand is waved over your person. Those beep when metal is detected, they don't produce pictures. :rolleyes:

Like the man said above: "Glocks are NOT indetectable by metal detectors"

Does that need repeating? To get back on topic, I said:

"you think a metal detector failed to catch?"

you said:

"No, not what I think. It didn't!"

I asked for a source.

Last edited:
Sure, but people with a bit of imagination and are devious in nature, can find ways around all obsticles.

Amazingly enough, that puts you squarely on OUR side. People with a bit of imagination ARE devious in nature and CAN find ways around all obsticles. Obsticles such as incredibly stupid gun laws. Thanks for agreeing and welcome to the club. ;)

Like the man said above: "Glocks are NOT indetectable by metal detectors"

Does that need repeating? To get back on topic, I said:

"you think a metal detector failed to catch?"

you said:

"No, not what I think. It didn't!"

I asked for a source.

Look Will, I don't really care man one way or the other really, their are more pressing issues I have to deal with right now, like flying up North to visit a young lcpl who had a severe head trauma and who had a leg blown off, all because of this occupation in Iraq that was sold as a imperative war, by the irresponsible man you cited as your source. And if you say he isn't irresponsible, you get drunk and shoot your friend in the face with a shotgun and see what happens to you!

But I digess. All I will say further is that there needs to be tighter regulations on the sales of these weapons, and you will never change my mind on this. When you've had a weapon pointed and fired at you, you will come to the same conclusion. War time or not.

Amazingly enough, that puts you squarely on OUR side. People with a bit of imagination ARE devious in nature and CAN find ways around all obsticles. Obsticles such as incredibly stupid gun laws. Thanks for agreeing and welcome to the club. ;)

Well, this aptly describes me! :thumb:

you will never change my mind on this. When you've had a weapon pointed and fired at you, you will come to the same conclusion. War time or not.

It's official, you are the classic "don't confuse me with the facts" type who prefers emotions over the actual data. Keep head stuck firmly in sand...good luck.

All I will say further is that there needs to be tighter regulations on the sales of these weapons, and you will never change my mind on this. When you've had a weapon pointed and fired at you, you will come to the same conclusion. War time or not.

This is the most idiotic statement I have seen.

It's official, you are the classic "don't confuse me with the facts" type who prefers emotions over the actual data. Keep head stuck firmly in sand...good luck.

Negative, but you are entitled to your opinions, and so am I, don't forget that.

This is the most idiotic statement I have seen.

Also, I can be just as condescending as the next guy, maybe even more, But talking shit on the computer is for kids and wimps, take your pick.

Negative, but you are entitled to your opinions, and so am I, don't forget that.

Also, I can be just as condescending as the next guy, maybe even more, But talking shit on the computer is for kids and wimps, take your pick.

You're absolutely correct, you ARE entitled to your opinions. But when you try to use those opinions, (which are clearly based on emotions, not facts), to enact legisation that infringes on other people's rights, you're going to catch shit. And rightfully so. Either get used to catching that shit or start doing some research and learn the FACTS. ;)

Back