• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

best non-steroidal anabolic

dillow93

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats the best non-steroidal anabolic of there

i have heard of anabolic halo and different anabolic supplements but i wanna know which ones are best and if they work

i have heard of anabolic halo and different anabolic supplements but i wanna know which ones are best and if they work

ofcourse you have, its muscletech. take a multi vitamin, that stuff is shit :roflmao:

Good food and lots of it.

Damn, beat me to it.

If you want purely something that helps test production, then make sure you are getting enough fat and dietary cholesterol since both are critical in hormone production.

Muscletech makes okay stuff. It's just really, REALLY expensive for what you get.

I've taken Nitro two or three times and got good results. That was way back in the day though. I bought some a few years ago, strawberry...I drank it and it made me sick so I took it back to GNC and told them there was a bug in it!

we brought the nha stack to market (non hormonal anabolic). at this point, you's be hard pressed to find a test booster better than activate xtreme. assuming you are 18 or over, its safe and effective. add to this a good preworkout creatine, and some carbs and protein post workout, and you are set.

i have officially never taken any muscletech product...

they make good products (good, not great)
but their not the absolute best thing you can get

i believe the most anabolic non steroid you can consume would have to be either

insulin

though that would be an a dangerous injecable as well

salt
dextrose
creatine

or
a combo

directly post workout of course

For something not ph or steroid related for strength I would suggest cratine.

IML Gear Cream!
I would suggest xfactor or maxout. Both are extremely effective, lean mass building, fat burning, strength agents. This is no exaggeration, I absolutely love this stuff!

I would suggest xfactor or maxout. Both are extremely effective, lean mass building, fat burning, strength agents. This is no exaggeration, I absolutely love this stuff!

prohormon?
what kind of support would be needed??

cycle support and a decent pct(tomox on hand, + nat test booster) like any pro?

Arachidonic Acid
seems to be the key ingredient

did some reserach
appears to be a fat

at 50 bucks a bottle ill stick with the fishoil

personally

I experimented with a few non-ph supplements over last year and these are the ones worth buying IMHO.

This is my list, from essential to marginally helpful:

1. Purified/mercury free fish oil
2. L-arginine/L-Ornithine combo
3. Garlic pills (of the stinky variety, I forget what the brand is called)
4. Tribulus
5. Multivitamin

Arachidonic Acid

did some reserach
appears to be a fat

personally

It is actually an omega 3, however, you need to look furthur as its much more effective than what you think. I was accused of being on gear when I was on it, and now that Im taking maxout, once again everyone is asking what Im on. Trust me, its very effective, and very worth the money. Why do you think AA is finding its way into so many products. Hemodraulix, I believe the halodrol liquigels, etc...

And no PCT is required for it. It is highly effective and nonhormonal.

I am not a rep for either of the companies and Im telling you, try it out and you will like it. Taking fish oil is not even close to the benefits you will get from this. Yo lose bodyfat, gain lean muscle, and get stronger. Molecular nutrition has what, maybe 2-3 supps out and they have been around a while. What they put out cannot be bunk.

Thats all I can say. If you still dont believe me, I understand.

Arachidonic Acid

did some reserach
appears to be a fat

personally

It is actually an omega 3, however, you need to look furthur as its much more effective than what you think. I was accused of being on gear when I was on it, and now that Im taking maxout, once again everyone is asking what Im on. Trust me, its very effective, and very worth the money. Why do you think AA is finding its way into so many products. Hemodraulix, I believe the halodrol liquigels, etc...

And no PCT is required for it. It is highly effective and nonhormonal.

I am not a rep for either of the companies and Im telling you, try it out and you will like it. Taking fish oil is not even close to the benefits you will get from this. Yo lose bodyfat, gain lean muscle, and get stronger. Molecular nutrition has what, maybe 2-3 supps out and they have been around a while. What they put out cannot be bunk.

Thats all I can say. If you still dont believe me, I understand.

Actually, the double-bond is on the sixth carbon - it's an omega 6 fatty acid.

It promotes inflammation in the body.

Is that why they say this? To maximize benefits, avoid supplementing omega 3 fatty acids, or other anti-inflammatory products, while taking X-Factor.

Muscletech makes okay stuff. It's just really, REALLY expensive for what you get.

I agree, some of their stuff is pretty good but the price is a turnoff.
For some reason their multi vitamin screws up my liver.

IML Gear Cream!

Good catch! Shouldnt have spoken off the top of my head...:geewhiz:

Yes, if you supplement with Omega 3's, it actually ends up competing in your body and will deteriorate from the results.

Sorry to take this thread so off base, just thought I would share my opinion on such a great supplement.

How much did you take, and for how long? Any other supps you took with it?

AA was made popular by molecular nutrition in the form of X-Factor. it is usually taken at 1g a day for 50 days. if you are prone to joint issues, it is not for you at all. it got very popular and got excellent reviews. a recent study showed it as basically ineffective. it will still work imo though.

AA was made popular by molecular nutrition in the form of X-Factor. it is usually taken at 1g a day for 50 days. if you are prone to joint issues, it is not for you at all. it got very popular and got excellent reviews. a recent study showed it as basically ineffective. it will still work imo though.

A recent study? and by who?

I took 1G a day for 50 days. It takes about three weeks to load up and then you will start to see the results. Its in the last half of the cycle that you see extreme results.

My results from my very first run of it were the best. I went from 390 bench to 420, and a 500 pound squat to a 600 squat. I was also doing sets of 15 dips with 120 tied around my waist. HOWEVER, I did develop very bad tendonitis in knee and elbow and was crippling painful at the cessation of the cycle. I was accused of doing winstrol while on this cycle.

What I have done since then was I have incorporated taking fish oil in between doses of AA. I feel that although I may be diminishing returns by doing so, that it more beneficial in the end. I have incorporated this method the last time and for my current run, and am seeng very good results. Although I am not maxing out like I once did with the weight, I am seeing the leaning results and am able to get more reps than normally possible. Its still very worth the price tag.

SO yes, if you have joint issues, I would definitely take precautions before starting a cycle of this stuff.

ALso, I wasnt taking anything out of the ordinary when I ran these products. The only thing introduced new during the cycle was, in fact, just the Xfactor.

If Im not mistaken, I believe my avy was from my last xfactor cycle. I had never had that kind of definition in my back. I know Im not striated or anything, but at 240 pounds, I dont think I was doing too bad.

Consider me subbed, I wanna see where this goes..

A recent study? and by who?

I took 1G a day for 50 days. It takes about three weeks to load up and then you will start to see the results. Its in the last half of the cycle that you see extreme results.

My results from my very first run of it were the best. I went from 390 bench to 420, and a 500 pound squat to a 600 squat. I was also doing sets of 15 dips with 120 tied around my waist. HOWEVER, I did develop very bad tendonitis in knee and elbow and was crippling painful at the cessation of the cycle. I was accused of doing winstrol while on this cycle.

What I have done since then was I have incorporated taking fish oil in between doses of AA. I feel that although I may be diminishing returns by doing so, that it more beneficial in the end. I have incorporated this method the last time and for my current run, and am seeng very good results. Although I am not maxing out like I once did with the weight, I am seeing the leaning results and am able to get more reps than normally possible. Its still very worth the price tag.

SO yes, if you have joint issues, I would definitely take precautions before starting a cycle of this stuff.

ALso, I wasnt taking anything out of the ordinary when I ran these products. The only thing introduced new during the cycle was, in fact, just the Xfactor.

If Im not mistaken, I believe my avy was from my last xfactor cycle. I had never had that kind of definition in my back. I know Im not striated or anything, but at 240 pounds, I dont think I was doing too bad.

It was probably this one: Effects of arachidonic acid supplementation on training adaptations in resistance-trained males

Can you spot any flaws in how the study was conducted?

thats the one, MN also conducted one, and the results were not so stellar. however, feedback (as seen above) is excellent. bill put all of his eggs into this AA basket and he was able to license it out to several companies. i personally can never take it, due to my hip problems, but would have liked to.

we cosponsored some logs with MN for x-factor and activate, and people had great results across the board (cut and bulk) so there must be something to it.

thats the one, MN also conducted one, and the results were not so stellar. however, feedback (as seen above) is excellent. bill put all of his eggs into this AA basket and he was able to license it out to several companies. i personally can never take it, due to my hip problems, but would have liked to.

we cosponsored some logs with MN for x-factor and activate, and people had great results across the board (cut and bulk) so there must be something to it.

Almost makes you wonder what we real world usewrs are doing so different from these trials to get such better results.. Better diets? Lifting harder? It makes you really wonder about some of these studies..

Well, I'll bite. I'm cutting right now. In your opinion, if it works at all, would it work better for a cut or a bulk? I'm leaning toward "bulk"... thoughts?

Back