• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Musclefinesse,Bogus or not?

Isn't this basically posting a source?

No it is a supp company not a distributor of illegal AAS.It may sell M1T but it's legal there.Not meant to be source posting but if it came accoss that way I apologize.

Maybe this would be better bogus or not

i used islandsupplements awhile back, and the stuff came through but had little to zero effect on me. I ate right and lifted harder then ever before, I noticed a size difference but gains were little and I even ran a pct which seemed to work better then the actual ph. I was 20 then and maybe I didn't need it at that age so it didn't work.

I just ordered my last batch of supplements from Island Sups. They are pretty quick and gave me a free T-Shirt. I will definitely use them again.

I am starting an Epistane cycle on Monday. Go to www.ibeforums.com and check out the Epistane section for some amazing logs and reviews. This stuff is a lot less toxic than SD but only a little less powerful. I am pretty excited to give it a go.

Oh and I forgot to mention the Gyno reduction that people are experiencing. It's pretty wide spread and significant.

I am starting an Epistane cycle on Monday. Go to www.ibeforums.com and check out the Epistane section for some amazing logs and reviews. This stuff is a lot less toxic than SD but only a little less powerful. I am pretty excited to give it a go.

Oh and I forgot to mention the Gyno reduction that people are experiencing. It's pretty wide spread and significant.

is PCT needed for Epistane? i was just curious since it is an Anti-E...

is PCT needed for Epistane? i was just curious since it is an Anti-E...

Yup. I am doing a 3 week taper PCT of Tamo. Even though Epistane is less toxic than most major anabolics, it is still recommended to do a PCT to keep the gains. Read some logs on this stuff and you will see that people are going nuts about it. Veryl ittle sides, great gains, and almost ALWAYS gyno reduction. I am so pumped to start my first cycle of this stuff it's rediculous.

Back