• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gen Shi Domestic?

Dzl2010

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone successfully ordered and received a Gen Shi domestic pack since Naps started to offer it? I was going to go with EK Evo line but it's taking forever to be back in stock and I also read a few crazy stories about reships..also ready crazy stories from Naps reships also but I don't see why a reship would be necessary on a domestic order. Please let me know good bros. any help would be appreciated.

...? Why are you assuming that Gen Shi is a USA domestic product..? It isn't under the USA domestic heading, so I don't think it is.

Either way, I think you should order and let us all know how it goes, someone has to be the guinea pig :spin:

agreed. there is no min order so just do something cheap like the dbol or something to try it. im curious myself

Don't think is Dom, I'm waiting too to see how people like it.

They're offering genshi domestically? That is bad ads if true.

sure dont look like its avail domestic unless you are being extented a special list

theres no outstanding packs being offered either!!! so to be optimistic they arte still clogged at postal hub right? this happened before and all orders were taking care of right but how long did it take? 9 months more?

I think you need to read more posts before placing an order bro...People waiting a long ass time around here. Me included!! If you think you are getting some ridiculous deal, you need to think again. That is unless you are planning a cycle for next year!!

Been waiting since June.Yeah took advantage of me on the Super Summer Special big time! Boy did they ever take advantage of me. Why would NAPS run a sale, take your money when they new there were issues with 1) problem with geneva 2)problem with shipping. No facts here its a big mystery. seems intentional. oh and where are the reships or tracking #'s? had plenty of succesful orders in past, past i say dont know whats up now?

I think you need to read more posts before placing an order bro...People waiting a long ass time around here. Me included!! If you think you are getting some ridiculous deal, you need to think again. That is unless you are planning a cycle for next year!!
lol next year or never. did they have this prob a fews yrs ago but eventually sent packs?

Back