• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Banner Contest - 100g Test Cyp FREE!!!

Email sent!

Currently using nothing. Trying to keep a clean path at the moment.

How's about a credit equal the value of test cyp? I might want some else instead....

Currently using nothing. Trying to keep a clean path at the moment.

I confirmed through email that you can use credit equal to the value for 100g test cyp towards the purchase of any product.

Yes you can take a store credit at the value of the 100g Test Cyp and use that for the purchase of any product you want.

why the hell is this in open chat? and you're not even officially a sponsor.

IML Gear Cream!
why the hell is this in open chat? and you're not even officially a sponsor.

Well my sponsorship will begin once I have some banners made, I have talked to the mods about this. I figured I will give an IronMag member a chance to create the banner and get some free gear.

What section of the forum would you have recommended?

Well my sponsorship will begin once I have some banners made, I have talked to the mods about this. I figured I will give an IronMag member a chance to create the banner and get some free gear.

What section of the forum would you have recommended?

IMO, you should've got your sponsor section up and posted the contest there. Or if mods allowed it, in the anabolic section because you're offering gear but just so you know, some members (myself included) don't like advertisements outside of sponsor sections which is why I posted in this thread in the first place.

IMO, you should've got your sponsor section up and posted the contest there. Or if mods allowed it, in the anabolic section because you're offering gear but just so you know, some members (myself included) don't like advertisements outside of sponsor sections which is why I posted in this thread in the first place.

You have some valid points Vibrant. The mods did approve of the thread, the thread was made during an exchange of emails with a mod. I choose this section because its a general off topic discussion, I felt the anabolic section should be reserved for discussion of anabolics and not the creation of web material.

I understand that you do not like advertisements outside of sponsorship, but as you can see I am not advertising anything. I'm actually bartering a product in exchange for a service, not advertising.

I like your post Vibrant, but I agree with his rebuttal, think you might be going a little hard on someone who didn't ask for it.

In any case my banner has been submitted. :)

Back