• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

fake gear ?

sscar

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hear about gear being fake. What compound are they using to make fake tabs? or whats in a vial of fake injectable? I heard primo is faked alot do they just call it primo and give you deca? thanks

I hear about gear being fake. What compound are they using to make fake tabs? or whats in a vial of fake injectable? I heard primo is faked alot do they just call it primo and give you deca? thanks
Wow.... Just about all aas has or is being faked. there is a lot of good gear out there as well. just need to know where to look. Im sure a lot of tabs are just pressed filler with no hormone at all. and the vials are just oil(no hormone) Or sometimes the gear is just extremely underdosed. Like i said, u just have to know where to go.....
FYI there are some brands that are faked a lot more often than others.

what are some of those brands that are faked.i would much rather get low dosed gear instead of good knows what.thats all ways been my fear from the black market shooting crisco in me or somthing.

Ok I am not looking for a good source I already know of a few.I was just woundering what compound is being used(filler) to make the tabs.Whats the substance in fake injectable? anyone ever send thier fake gear to a lab and see exactly what it is.I personally have only done 3 cycles and have only used good rep gear and never had any fake.I am just curious. thanks

They wouldnt use any special kind of filler or compounds. Like protein(fillers), creatine, etc. The injectables would be everything but the hormone. oil, bb, ba, etc. Nothing that could hurt you. Ive heard about a lot of people using fake gear, but never heard of anyone getting hurt in any way. Maybe its happened but ive never heard of it..

ok thanks anyone else?

Think about it this way, Every single FDA approved Human grade Gear is FAKED, Every UGL brand which have good reputation are also faked.
So only way to avoid this is to go with trusted sponsors.:winkfinger:
So primo, norma deca, British dispensary products....list goes and goes.
People use the brand names to make their own UGL, some of them are bunk some of them really have gear in them but just imitation so they can sell for more money.

This is going in the wrong direction.this is not about who sells good gear,I know where to get it who makes the better stuff and who to trust.I am just asking what is in fake gear.

This is going in the wrong direction.this is not about who sells good gear,I know where to get it who makes the better stuff and who to trust.I am just asking what is in fake gear.

Could be just oil with no active, could be way under-dosed with the correct active, could be a totally different active as in deca instead of primo or the like.

Dumb question if you know where to get good gear then why worry whats in fake? Am I missing something here

dumb answer read the question again never once do i ask where to get good gear.You are missing alot :hmmm:

dumb answer read the question again never once do i ask where to get good gear.You are missing alot :hmmm:

pretty sure your question was answered, but maybe this will help

Fake injectables will just be oil, many oils are used for gear (cottonseed,grapeseed,sesameseed). One would hope they are at least filtered and heated so as not to give you an infection on top of losing your money.

Fake orals will probably just be pill binders, same as used in any other type of pill. Any type of pill contains some percentage of active ingredient, and a percentage of binders. Binding agents can be alot of things, calcium phosphate I believe is the most common. So if you get fake orals you're getting either very low dose of the correct ingredient, or nothing but what the pill itself is made of.

i have heard of some really bad people puting bad shit in empty bottles like cooking oil and saleing to kids and such that dont know nothing it happens but them are some low lifes right there.

i have heard of some really bad people puting bad shit in empty bottles like cooking oil and saleing to kids and such that dont know nothing it happens but them are some low lifes right there.

for sure they are out there

I heard a story on here a few weeks ago of people who were using motor oil to make gear....

Those who knowingly make and/or sell bunk gear should be eliminated from the gene pool.

had a buddy order so,e ugl that made his bp go up, skin oily and started getting fat.. He had it tested and out he was using 2ml a week of cooking oil!

Back