• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PS3 price cut 20%

goandykid

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
now $499

discuss

No it wasnt...

plus it comes w/ an HD adapter stock now

:D their for the poor. i use to play gmes all the time lol. i bought a psp when it st came out :D i wwas standing next to the ppl when they were stacking em on the shelves at 1a.m haha

i had a psp, n-64, ps2,xbox,gameboys, the reg nintendos. sonic thingy, sega, dreamcast and everything lol

I thought it was a new cut, if im wrong a mod can jsut close the thread, my bad.

I'm rereading it and it looks like a 20% cut in Japan, and my guess an eventual cut over here

I thought it was a new cut, if im wrong a mod can jsut close the thread, my bad.

I'm rereading it and it looks like a 20% cut in Japan, and my guess an eventual cut over here

Correct...

i had a psp, n-64, ps2,xbox,gameboys, the reg nintendos. sonic thingy, sega, dreamcast and everything lol
I had an Atari 2600 as a kid, and my father owned an Atari 800 and then an ancient Commodore when he was going to scool for computer programming back in 1980's then he changed his mind and decided to get his pilots license:rolleyes:, my whole family is that way never can figure out what they want they just want to try a million new things before they go....

No it wasnt...

plus it comes w/ an HD adapter stock now

Do you mean HDMI? Or component? Both could be considered "HD adpaters."

These game systems are getting out of hand..i think im gonna wait about 3 months after it comes out may be the price will go down a whole lot

These game systems are getting out of hand..i think im gonna wait about 3 months after it comes out may be the price will go down a whole lot

Not for 16 months

Back