• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How do you position your arms during wrist rollers?

Phineas

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As I've been using a variety of barbell wrist curls for the flexors for quite some time, I've figured it's time to start working the extensors as well. However, I didn't like reverse wrist curls when I tried them; something about the movement felt awkward to me. I remembered the wrist roller bar, which I used to use before I started working out seriously last fall.

When I would perform the exercise back then, I would position my arms straight out, parallel to the floor and at 90 degrees to my back/shoulders. Of course, in those days I wasn't training for mass/strength, but general fitness, and so I managed (though I did feel the exercise in my traps and delts. The thing is now I'm training for mass/strength, and I imagine that arm positioning would be too difficult with heavy lifting.

How should I position my arms in wrist rollers if I'm training for mass? Do my upper arms need to be extended as well? Or, do only my forearms needs to be parallel to the floor?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Back