• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Optimum Training Systems Big Beyond Belief program

paulsed1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anybody ever use this and have success with it? I purchased it several years ago, I just never had enough time to devote to it. I always thought some of the principles behind it were pretty sound. I'm only interested if someone has experience with it and what they thought, not someone that is going to say it is just a gimmick and just train hard and eat right and no system is perfect Those are a given of course, but there are ways to optimally structure a routine. Anybody utilized it with success? Website is Big Beyond Belief - OTS Direct - Body Building and Weight Lifting Resource.

I read you are giving out freebies, New location - free trial offer ??? Patrick Ward, MS CSCS LMT

Btw whats Functional Movement Screen?

The functional movement screen is a screen developed by physical therapist Gray Cook to assess the movement capacity of an individual. You have to go through various movements which are scored on a 3-point scale and it allows the trainer to assess what your limitations are and where any asymmetries lie. It is a good tool to use.

I am doing screens and soft tissue work for free for your first visit right now.

patrick

OK, I promise to check it out thoroughly. It's the least I can do, you steered me in the right direction more than a year ago, along with others, for getting surgery for my broken arm. Do you remember that?

I can't remember what I did yesterday! haha...

What exactly are you looking for?

patrick

Well, if you are ever in town be sure to stop by!

patrick

Sure! Thanks :)

Back