• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cuttin bulking stack

johnnysocko

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi bros im here to get a lil feedback on my next super stack cutting and bulking cycle, i have done a good amount of cycles, but if there is too much stuff feel free to recommend what you guys think and what i should drop, have in mind that the peptides are not steroids and are not toxic for the body, thank you guys for your input in advance. This will be a 20-24 weeks cycles and most of the cutters will be introduced towards the end like it should be.And i will be using thest base for the first 4 weeks of the cycle to kick start the test e wich takes that long to pretty much start showing then ill drop the test suspension after the 4th week.

HGH 3iu ED weeks 1-30
IGF-1 LR3 50mcg ED for following weeks 1-4, 8-12,16-20,24-28
Boldenone Undecylenate(EQ) 600mg per week all the way trough weeks 1-24
Drostanolone enanthate(masteron) 400mg per week all the way weeks 1-24
Mesterolone (Proviron) 50mg ED all the way through even PCT
Testosterone base 400mg per week, weeks 1-4
Testosterone Enanthate 200mg p/week first 4 weeks,then 600mg weeks 4-24
Oxandrolone(Anavar) 60mg ED weeks 12-24
Trenbolone Enanthate 400mg per week, weeks 14-24
Stanozolol(Winstrol) 100mg EOD weeks 18-24
Fluoxymesterone (halo) 20mg ED weeks 20-24

NOW PCT
HCG 500iu ED weeks 22-26
Tamoxifen (novaldex) 20mg ED weeks 26-30
Clomiphene citrate (clomid) 50mg ED weeks 26-30

If you guys think that this is too much gear even though i am not for sure stacking all of this i will probably drop some of this stuff at the end, please feel free to comment and just let me know what you guys think i should drop, thank you and hope to hear from you soon. O and my stats are 5.11'', 215lb, 18%BF.

You have GOT to be joking.

THIS is your first post? LOL.

What have you run before?

Idiot!

sweet

hi bros im here to get a lil feedback on my next super stack cutting and bulking cycle, i have done a good amount of cycles, but if there is too much stuff feel free to recommend what you guys think and what i should drop, have in mind that the peptides are not steroids and are not toxic for the body, thank you guys for your input in advance. This will be a 20-24 weeks cycles and most of the cutters will be introduced towards the end like it should be.And i will be using thest base for the first 4 weeks of the cycle to kick start the test e wich takes that long to pretty much start showing then ill drop the test suspension after the 4th week.

HGH 3iu ED weeks 1-30
IGF-1 LR3 50mcg ED for following weeks 1-4, 8-12,16-20,24-28
Boldenone Undecylenate(EQ) 600mg per week all the way trough weeks 1-24
Drostanolone enanthate(masteron) 400mg per week all the way weeks 1-24
Mesterolone (Proviron) 50mg ED all the way through even PCT
Testosterone base 400mg per week, weeks 1-4
Testosterone Enanthate 200mg p/week first 4 weeks,then 600mg weeks 4-24
Oxandrolone(Anavar) 60mg ED weeks 12-24
Trenbolone Enanthate 400mg per week, weeks 14-24

NOW PCT
HCG 500iu ED weeks 24-30
Tamoxifen (novaldex) 20mg ED weeks 26-30

If you guys think that this is too much gear even though i am not for sure stacking all of this i will probably drop some of this stuff at the end, please feel free to comment and just let me know what you guys think i should drop, thank you and hope to hear from you soon. O and my stats are 5.11'', 215lb, 18%BF.

Back