• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whooping Cough

Hoglander

Cleaner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's still out there. The vaccine you got as a kid does not last forever. It might be wise to ask your doc for a shot.

I hardly ever get a cold or flu. My wife gets them, the kids get them and I don't.

The wife got sick and 10 days later I felt one coming so I went to the doc within hours. They did a swab test and it came up negative for the flu. Home I went with no worry. It got worse over a week and was stronger than any cold of flu I've had. Went back to the doc told her about it and about my wife's continuing cough. The doc gave me a Z Pak.

I missed almost three weeks in the gym and lost mass. I'm over it now(kind of) but each night I have coughing fits as does my wife. She gets them so bad she pukes sometimes. The coughing fits may last days or months.

I wished I knew about this infection before it got me. Anyway, now you know.

It is now part of the tetnaus vaccine, called dtap, if you haven't had the tetnus in ten years go get revaccinated and it automatically includes the pertussis or whooping cough vaccine.

Back