• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just another scam?

Rookeek

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, found this website for hardainers that offers cutting edge workout and advice.. don't want to believe it yet though..sounds too good to be true. Here is a tip that might be helpful for everyone IF it is true:

Forget Expensive Supplements! Here's A SUPER CHEAP
One That Will Blow Your Gains Sky High...

It's a fact...skinny ectomorphs have an overabundance of the "stress hormone", cortisol.

Cortisol actually plays a useful role in our bodies but for hardgainers, its catabolic effects are a real hassle as it inhibits important protein synthesis.

That means less protein available for repair of muscle tissue...less size...and MORE frustration!

Add to this that the digestion of proteins actually burns more calories than any other nutrient and you can see why you CAN'T follow the same "protein plan" as others who can gain muscle more easily.

What's the solution?

Try adding DIGESTIVE ENZYMES to your meals!

Now you may think that digestive enzymes (that include either pepsin, papain, or papaya) are just for little old ladies with "tummy problems"...but you'd be mistaken!

In fact, digestive enzymes help to break down nutrients from the food you eat into usable energy.

But another finding dug deeper and found that enzymes improved the absorption of amino acids and increased nitrogen retention.

In a recent clinical study, respondents who consumed digestive enzymes with their meals showed an increase in protein synthesis with free amino acid levels up by 100%...branched chain amino acids (BCAA's) by 250%...and nitrogen retention by 32%!

In short...MUCH better support for muscle repair and growth.

And enzymes can be especially useful for hardgainers in yet one more way...
Since protein uses up more calories in digestion, enzymes can speed up the process, reducing the "thermic effect" of ingested proteins and help you better maintain a caloric surplus for weight gain!

What you guys think? Scam? O something new and useful?

if it isnt pwo i dont see why you would want fast digesting protein.

It's not about fast or slow, it's about effectiveness of absorbing proteins... If you get only 15g from 50g from Whey, then how much less effective is absorption from foods?

It's not about fast or slow, it's about effectiveness of absorbing proteins... If you get only 15g from 50g from Whey, then how much less effective is absorption from foods?

Okay, so how are DIGESTIVE ENZYMES supposed to help with the effectiveness of proteins being absorbed when all they do is break down the protein?

I think the real problem is that ectos just dont get enough cals in. I used to be ecto but now i'm a meso. I used to be so thin just 3 years ago that you could see my ribs when I stood there. I just upped my cal intake and boom weight gain.

Okay, so how are DIGESTIVE ENZYMES supposed to help with the effectiveness of proteins being absorbed when all they do is break down the protein?

I think the real problem is that ectos just dont get enough cals in. I used to be ecto but now i'm a meso. I used to be so thin just 3 years ago that you could see my ribs when I stood there. I just upped my cal intake and boom weight gain.

You don't change your body type. You are ecto if you have short torso, narrow shoulders, long as.s arms and legs and your thighs are longer then torso..
And I definitely agree that skinny guys tend to overestimate how much they eat...

Allegedly, enzymes help because they make it easier to digest them and faster .. But that whole site is a scam. So if anyone was on hardgainersolution.com DON'T BUY what the guy offers..

I just don't see how cortisol and digestive enzymes for a faster digestion intertwine in such a significant way that you have to purchase them

well i meant it in a weight kind of way :D

Ask them for studies backing up claims. Simple enough to find out if it's fact or just BS.

Back