• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for solutions.

Longhorn2012

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey everyone, I'm new to the forums (obviously), and I joined up because I enjoy lifting and I am seeking some help. I'm trying to gain bulk and strength, I think I hit a peak. Anyways, I'll be surfing around. Thanks

hey everyone, I'm new to the forums (obviously), and I joined up because I enjoy lifting and I am seeking some help. I'm trying to gain bulk and strength, I think I hit a peak. Anyways, I'll be surfing around. Thanks

I'd be happy to lend a hand in reaching your goals :nerd:
May we have a more detailed explanation on this peak you???ve reached? Something on the lines of your height, weight, lifts, diet, supplements and possibly a picture...:thumb:

I'd be happy to lend a hand in reaching your goals :nerd:
May we have a more detailed explanation on this peak you???ve reached? Something on the lines of your height, weight, lifts, diet, supplements and possibly a picture...:thumb:

Basically, I haven't seen or felt any noticeable strength gains with my workouts. I am 5'8, 170 lbs, never maxed out anything but my guess would be bench= around 300. My 3rd set on bench press is 225lbx9 reps so Not sure what my max would be? and legs my 3rd set on sqaut I end up doing 315lbx10 reps. Again I haven't maxed anything...my diet is basically anything I see I eat...I'm only 19 and figured it can't hurt me, lots of fruits and veggies though, not a ton of red meat, more white meat. I take cytogainer, glutamine, black powder, t-bomb, and cell mass. I JUST started taking all of those.

Back