• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I need to put on size without fat gain

turboflash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats
age 39
6' 3"
203lbs
10% body fat
Taining for 20++years
3 cycles completed
test E / Deca / Sus / EQ 12weeks on then pct was nolvadex

My diet is 3000 cal. and very clean
I run 8 miles a week and do sprints a the track 2 times a week
Weight train 5 days a week, Heavy weights 12 to 15reps

Goal weight 220lbs lean

current gear

test e / deca / 15 amps / sus 250 / EQ

need some pct gear.

Raise calories slowly and carefully then.

People who bulk by adding 2000+ calories over maintenance, end up eating garbage to try and be able to keep up with their new "diet." This is where the fat gains come from.

need some help planning

500mg test E 2x a week
250mg deca 1x a week for my joints
300mg eq 2x a week
sus250 1amp per week
12 weeks on

Sorry but if you want to gain muscle you will have to accept you will gain a little bodyfat and fluid with it therwise you will just restrict your results.

I doubt very much you will gain anything on your current program. Your on fairly low caloric intake for your size and your also burning alot of calories with your intense cardio activities. Your body has no chance to rest, recover and grow.

I would drop a training day and reduce your cardio activities.

Remember you need to be in a calorie surplus to gain weight so you need to adjust you caloric intake to above mantainance and increase them as you gain muscle throughout your cycle.

If you are going to run both test e and sust together, I'd use the sust to front alongside of the test E. But as stated above, the biggest problem is your diet/caloric intake. Fix that before you do anything else.

/V

If you are going to run both test e and sust together, I'd use the sust to front alongside of the test E. But as stated above, the biggest problem is your diet/caloric intake. Fix that before you do anything else.

/V

Ok for sure will up calories to 3500 than 4000

Monday / Thursday - test E 250mg
Wednesday - Deca 300mg

Where should I put the sus 250 I only have 13 amps

Ok for sure will up calories to 3500 than 4000

Monday / Thursday - test E 250mg
Wednesday - Deca 300mg

Where should I put the sus 250 I only have 13 amps

Might as well ad the Deca to your Monday or Thursday shot so you don't have to inject as much. You should see good results with this cycle if you stick with it for at least 12 weeks, ideally 16. I'd add HCG. What is your plan for post cycle therapy? I'd leave the sustanon out.

I need pct gear nolvadex is the plan.

Ok I'll save the sustanon for next cycle

I have 2 EQ 10ml Should I work that into my cycle I talk to a couple guys they said yes.

This is what I would suggest. I would use up all the sust to front with for the first 2 weeks, 3 if you want. Take 250mg 3X a week. (M/W/F)

Mon/Thrs. shots:

250mg test E (1-12) TOTAL 500mg
200mg deca (1-10) TOTAL 400mg
200mg EQ (1-10) TOTAL 400mg

With this cycle, I would use both clomid and nolva for PCT.

And as for your diet, more cals and protein. At 200 lbs. you should have not problem putting down 5-6K a day. Protein, 1.5-2gr per pound. Good luck!

/V

Thanks , I'll give It a go.

This is what I would suggest. I would use up all the sust to front with for the first 2 weeks, 3 if you want. Take 250mg 3X a week. (M/W/F)

Mon/Thrs. shots:

With this cycle, I would use both clomid and nolva for PCT.

And as for your diet, more cals and protein. At 200 lbs. you should have not problem putting down 5-6K a day. Protein, 1.5-2gr per pound. Good luck!

I only have 1 10ml bottle of Deca
and 2 10ml of the EQ so may have to cut deca to 1 shot a week.
Is that cool?
Thanks

Thanks I'll give it a go.

IML Gear Cream!
Also had some guys telling me not to put deca and eq in the same cycle because there the same kind of gear. What's your thoughts ?

You are trying to mix too many steroids here.

I respectfully disagree with Victor. Adding that sustanon is overkill and may lead to health/emotional problems.

There are a lot of adjustments one's body must make to accomodate hormone changes. Suddenly stacking that much test (even for just a few weeks) is a bad idea, in my opinion.

Leave the EQ out.

Weeks
1-10 Deca 250 mg/wk
1-12 Test E 500 mg/wk
HCG

This will do wonders.

You are trying to mix too many steroids here.

I respectfully disagree with Victor. Adding that sustanon is overkill and may lead to health/emotional problems.

There are a lot of adjustments one's body must make to accomodate hormone changes. Suddenly stacking that much test (even for just a few weeks) is a bad idea, in my opinion.

I know you are a fan of sust. I frown upon sustanon to begin with and in my opinion, it's only good for front loading (unless you use over 1gr/wk).

Since he has it, might as well use it. Once his body shuts down and stops making it's own test, I don't think it matters all that much if he adds some sust to the front. If I thought it would cause him harm (more harm I should say), I wouldn't advise to do so. As you know, all of the sust doesn't start working right away. The added prop in the sust is really all we want from it. So I'm not sure if I would say he is "suddenly stacking that much", in the first few weeks, the test e hasn't kicked in yet, only the dbol. So in reality, the only things working are the dbol and prop from the sust. Than gradually the other esters start to kick in.

He does not need it, I agree with that, especially since he is using dbol to front with as well. But if I had it, I'd toss it in...as if it was prop. IMHO.

/V

sust to front with for the first 2 to 3 if you want. Take 250mg 3X a week. (M/W/F)

Will I be only taken Sus first and then after its all gone start the test E, deca, eq or?

Mon/Thrs. shots:

Like This:
Tues/Friday
250mg Sus (1-3)

Mon/Thrs. shots:

No, take everything in the beginning together. Run the cycle as planned, but along side it, run the sust.

250mg sust (1-3) TOTAL 750mg (M/W/F)

PCT: start week 14

/V

IML Gear Cream!
What supplements you suggest,
I'm taken:
animal flex - joints
animal stack - multi vit
fish oil
flax seed
twin lab. Aminos
vitamin E

Im with pirate on this one! Too many drugs in my opinion.

This is only your fourth cycle, thats nothing. I was still running 8 week cycles of 500mg/w of test only and getting great results for a few cycles. Then once results became minimal, I added another compound for a few more cycles and so on.

I have done alot more cycles than you and Im still not consuming the amount of drugs that you are. Im not a fan of mixing too many compounds, its just not neccesary and its unhealthy. Your well over a gram of gear a week already and your planning on stacking 5 compounds. Fuck that.

Hopefully you will get regular bloodwork done.

How's this look?

Ok, I may save sus for next cycle.

Can I mix some shots so I'm not sticking so much?

Would you mix or just do 4 dif site injection
Hey why do you think shadocam and pirate are so against the sus?
My last cycle was test e / deca / sus seemed to work good.

Last edited:
Would you mix or just do 4 dif site injection
Hey why do you think shadocam and pirate are so against the sus?
My last cycle was test e / deca / sus seemed to work good.

Well, adding the sust is a bit much and I do agree with them to be honest.

But on the other hand, if I had only 12 vials left, I would personally use them to front since it's not enough to run another cycle with. No biggie. If you didn't have the dbol as a kick, I'm sure they would probably be more for it.

With your program, I would take two shots a week. If your glutes are too hard to do, hit your quads, they are much easier. Left/right - M/Thrs. Keep us posted.

/V

dude what the hell is this advice? Is this your answer to everything? It clearly shows that you have got a very little tiny knowledge on how to put on muscles.
I would not reccommend that cycle to a horse. Lets hope researchers can harness and enhance neurogenesis, so it could lead to improved treatments for people with brain like yours.
I rest my case.

need some help planning

500mg test E 2x a week
250mg deca 1x a week for my joints
300mg eq 2x a week
sus250 1amp per week
12 weeks on

Ok what's your advice?

dude what the hell is this advice? Is this your answer to everything? It clearly shows that you have got a very little tiny knowledge on how to put on muscles.
I would not reccommend that cycle to a horse. Lets hope researchers can harness and enhance neurogenesis, so it could lead to improved treatments for people with brain like yours.
I rest my case.

I would like to know what advice you would give?

Back