• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

updated pics of my self

ygbodybuilder10

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
tell me what you think

23vhp90.png

2d12zyu.png

dhbtxe.png

2ik4fat.png

qoabgh.png

Legs: quads looks good/big, great quad sweep, inners could use some work, calves are a very weak point.

Upper: Back looks huge, arms are good, no weak points that I can see.

Overall: great shape, symmetry, small waist, very proportional, you should think about competing!

You're huge and have a great base to work with if/when you compete.

Legs: quads looks good/big, great quad sweep, inners could use some work, calves are a very weak point.

Overall: great shape, symmetry, small waist, very proportional, you should think about competing!

I agree with Prince's assessment on all counts. Ridiculous thickness throughout, sick traps, enormous delts, killer taper, peaky bis, blocky abs.

Really nice skin, too. You're a perfect colour for this, even without dreamtan etc your definition shows up in the camera.

<- has melanin envy

Your posing is strong, too - you have excellent presence in how you carry yourself.

Now, your calves.

<sigh>

Your calves need a LOT of catching up. Whatever you're doing, change it. Train them early in your workouts, train them often through the week, tuck sets between sets of upper body work, all different rep ranges, try pausing at the bottom of each rep for three seconds to eliminate the return of elastic energy from the Achilles' tendon. Try training them one leg at a time. Try walking (moderate pace) at a steep incline with a weighted backpack at the end of several of your workouts, sip your post workout shake while you do it, plenty of dextrose in that one.

I can't see your hams. <cough>

you can try using the strategy that Arnold used, he wore shorts or cut off sweats to the gym so that his calves were always exposed and it motivated him to train them more frequently and harder to bring them up with the rest of his physique.

How many years of hard work is that?

thanks i plann to hit the stage in 2010

IML Gear Cream!
<throws in the towel>

you're too thick dude.... TOO THICK!

calves could use some work but otherwise... dare i say perfect??

How many years of hard work is that?

well i first picked up a weight at 15-16, than i stopped working out, than after high school i got back into it and took it serious at 17-18, i'm 21 now

thanks prince, u making me blush

I agree with Prince's assessment on all counts. Ridiculous thickness throughout, sick traps, enormous delts, killer taper, peaky bis, blocky abs.

Really nice skin, too. You're a perfect colour for this, even without dreamtan etc your definition shows up in the camera.

<- has melanin envy

Your posing is strong, too - you have excellent presence in how you carry yourself.

Now, your calves.

<sigh>

Your calves need a LOT of catching up. Whatever you're doing, change it. Train them early in your workouts, train them often through the week, tuck sets between sets of upper body work, all different rep ranges, try pausing at the bottom of each rep for three seconds to eliminate the return of elastic energy from the Achilles' tendon. Try training them one leg at a time. Try walking (moderate pace) at a steep incline with a weighted backpack at the end of several of your workouts, sip your post workout shake while you do it, plenty of dextrose in that one.

I can't see your hams. <cough>

thanks for the words,

as fast as theose calves are concern i will admit that i dont show them enough attention as i should. but my plans are to start hitting them every other day

you could have started with the upper body pics, I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit when the first picture loaded hahahahah

you could have started with the upper body pics, I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit when the first picture loaded hahahahah

Mmmm... the "package" shot.

Lalalalala...

IML Gear Cream!
if i was a guy those pictures would have gave me the gay. :p

What? Were you imagining yourself gagging on something?

:lol: how'd your mind even get there?

:lol: how'd your mind even get there?
Well:
Built said, "Mmmm... the "package" shot.

Lalalalala.."

and then you said, "if i was a guy those pictures would have gave me the gay. :p"

So I put them together with his gag reflex at first sight of Pic1 and bam....I made a funny..

i noticed the small waist and big legs. :shrug: n i'm not going to go back n see what i overlooked.

i noticed the small waist and big legs. :shrug: n i'm not going to go back n see what i overlooked.

Your not gonna go pack for a package check?:hehe:

heee heeee
310ACEDE96BB702C67E4F823D062.jpg

Back