• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test Prop & Tren Ace/ vs/ test E Primobolan or EQ

theHammer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Long esters vs Short. So trick here is 12 weeks out from Competition, Done various cycles before, including test e and tren e duirng my last cycle ( last winter). Im thinking of sticking with the onger esters because its summer and pinning is going to be a problem on weekends up at the cottage.

Comments suggestions:

test E 600mg - 700mg EW
Primobolan inj - 500mg EW
EQ - 500mg EW
Arimidex.5mg ED

HCG?? during cycle
Nolvadex PCT

Or
Test Prop 100MG EOD
Tren Acetate 75 MG EOD
.5mg Arimidex ED
HCG??

PCT - Nolvadex.

Age - 37
height 5"9
weight 226lbs
BF% - up there around 17-19 %

Looks like the first program would lean more towards a bulk cycle, and the second is a cutting cycle. Do you want to bulk or cut?

Oh, and I would try and drop your BF% to single digits before starting either. And yes, HCG during cycle is preferred to avoid testicular atrophy. I don't agree using large doses at the end. I'd also think about some proviron, helps fight gyno and releases more test. I've always found nolva to be too strong, I'd personally opt for clomid. Keep the nolva on hand incase of a gyno breakout. Good luck.

/V

/V

Looks like the first program would lean more towards a bulk cycle, and the second is a cutting cycle. Do you want to bulk or cut?

Oh, and I would try and drop your BF% to single digits before starting either. And yes, HCG during cycle is preferred to avoid testicular atrophy. I don't agree using large doses at the end. I'd also think about some proviron, helps fight gyno and releases more test. I've always found nolva to be too strong, I'd personally opt for clomid. Keep the nolva on hand incase of a gyno breakout. Good luck.

/V

/V

Thanks Bud !! I am trying to lean out and was thinking Primobolan woudl be good for that. I really like the test and Tren cycle however however the pinning everyday or every second day may pose an issue in the summer time. I thought of maybe a longer ester test and adding primobolan.

If you are looking to pin less, try test e and tren e. You can get away with 2-3 shots a week.

/V

I like the first cycle if your getting ready for a show. Many people worry about fluid retention when using longer easters especially when getting close to show time but if you run an AI I think your pretty safe.

You could always switch to shorter easters 4 weeks out from your show if your abit worry about holding water. Also running HCG during a cycle before a contest is probally not a good idea as its abit harder to restrict water retention but you may get away with running a low dose but I personally would not run it till PCT.

Good luck with your contest!

If you don't mind having nuts the size of peas during your cycle, you won't need the HCG until the end.

But, if you are one of those guys that actually care about having a constant set of normally sized testicles, run the HCG during your cycle. The idea of having your testicles constantly changing size just doesn't sit right with me, I guess it doesn't bother some. Good luck bro!

/V

I agree with that Victor, I just think wihen HCG is used during contest prep its abit harder to restrict water retention and get that really dry look when getting ready for a show.

Back