• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

UFC 100 this Saturday!

Yes but its the official MMA thread.;)

cant wait for but the aholes are only showing it on sky in the UK.

ill have to be up at 2.45 to get the laptop hooked up the the lcd so I can watch it no doubt the quality will suck

im going Mir/Hendo/GSP/Akiyama/Fitch/Bonner/Miller/Jones/Kim/Dolaway (dont really know the 2 guys in the first fight)

I was disappointed in the GSP fight as well.

However it did show how technically superior he is to everyone in his weight class. He completely destroy Thiago.

Other then his pulled groin that he wanted everyone and their mother to know about, you wouldn't know GSP had been in a fight.

i enjoyed the GSP fight. 5 rounds of skill. thiago has some wicked kicks, but GSP showed just how effing quick he was in being able to take thiago down and do damage to while there even though the guy is way bigger and stronger than GSP.

The Lesnar fight was horrible. Terribly boring to watch and Lesnar is a horrible person for the sport. That is the last thing we need is someone like Lesnar in this sport. he needs to go back to the WWE. and take that phalic tattoo off his chest while he is at it. What a moron with no respect for the sport, its fans, or his opponents. Fuck Lesnar

ye lesnar sucks im no fan of bisping but what hendo did was pretty shitty

IML Gear Cream!
The Lesnar fight was horrible. Terribly boring to watch and Lesnar is a horrible person for the sport. That is the last thing we need is someone like Lesnar in this sport. he needs to go back to the WWE. and take that phalic tattoo off his chest while he is at it. What a moron with no respect for the sport, its fans, or his opponents. Fuck Lesnar

Gotta disagree. Lesnar is an extremely talented athlete. Was he over the top sure, but I can guarantee you his actions brought quite a bit of attention to the UFC.

As for the Tattoo, I think that is you just judging based on your dislike for the guy. A good majority of the guys in MMA have retarded tattoos, look at the Johnny Cash tattoo earlier in the evening.

Gotta disagree. Lesnar is an extremely talented athlete. Was he over the top sure, but I can guarantee you his actions brought quite a bit of attention to the UFC.

As for the Tattoo, I think that is you just judging based on your dislike for the guy. A good majority of the guys in MMA have retarded tattoos, look at the Johnny Cash tattoo earlier in the evening.

agreed. the johny cash tatoo was bad. i think the penis on lesnars chest is worse. i know im making a judgement. i can accept that.

and yea, his actions drew attention to the UFC. Not the good kind though. The UFC is absolutely growing. and they are doing it by walking a fine line. They are currently viewed as good entertainment that is still respectable without going too far. i mean rampage jackson dry humping that girl in an interview doesn't help either.

Personally I think Dan Henderson complete disregard for a knocked out fighter whether you were pissed at them or not and admission of it, is more damaging to the UFC.

I expect some sort of punishment to be handed out to Henderson for his actions.

Personally I think Dan Henderson complete disregard for a knocked out fighter whether you were pissed at them or not and admission of it, is more damaging to the UFC.

i would agree that it hurts the UFC as well. I would expect some sort of fine for that action. especially after he admitted doing it to "shut up" Bisping.

Pissed at Mir not so much.

Pissed at the outcome, sure. I don't agree with the call the ref made on the punch to the back of the head. Either way, he left his leg, and Mir submitted him.

Pissed at Mir not so much.

Pissed at the outcome, sure. I don't agree with the call the ref made on the punch to the back of the head. Either way, he left his leg, and Mir submitted him.

:thumb:

i just kept laughing during the GSP fight, all i could think about was thiago saying "koschek couldn't take me down" LMAO

and hendo kept fighting until the ref stopped the fight, no foul. and lesner is just a hillbilly white trash!!! and anyone who think lesnar has skill, needs to learn a thing or two about fighting!!! skilled NO, knows how to use his fatass YES. and lets talk about his skill, he is suppose to be a great wrestler. randy was handing him ass until that little shot behind the ear. shit happens and he always had a punchers chance against randy. and if brock is a sore loser why doesn't he complain about hughes choking him out at militiech camp??? (yeah great wrestler)

and hendo kept fighting until the ref stopped the fight, no foul. =

I can appreciate that argument. However, in the post fight interview, Hendo admitted he knew he was out cold, and just threw that last punch in order to shut his bitch mouth up. So it had nothing to do with the ref not stopping the fight. it was a vendetta.

IML Gear Cream!
and hendo kept fighting until the ref stopped the fight, no foul. and lesner is just a hillbilly white trash!!! and anyone who think lesnar has skill, needs to learn a thing or two about fighting!!! skilled NO, knows how to use his fatass YES. and lets talk about his skill, he is suppose to be a great wrestler. randy was handing him ass until that little shot behind the ear. shit happens and he always had a punchers chance against randy. and if brock is a sore loser why doesn't he complain about hughes choking him out at militiech camp??? (yeah great wrestler)

Hederson admitted that he knew bisping was out when he threw that forearm at the end. Thats a foul. it's not a huge deal, thats something that blows over pretty quick, but for the respect of a downed opponent who you know and recognize can't defend himself you don't want to see stuff like that.

With lesner I can't stand the guy, and I will never buy a card that he is on ever again.

I can appreciate that argument. However, in the post fight interview, Hendo admitted he knew he was out cold, and just threw that last punch in order to shut his bitch mouth up. So it had nothing to do with the ref not stopping the fight. it was a vendetta.

i saw an interview were he said that, and he also said he was wrong, but it felt good. he also said he was going till the ref stopped it. which i have seen fighters get rocked pretty good and it should have been called, but the guy respected the fighter and the ref didnt stop it so the other guy got up and kept fighting. just do what bj penn does, get up and tell the ref "he's done" i can agree it was wrong, but dont run your mouth you might end up knocked out then they can really beat the hell out of you!!!

"With lesner I can't stand the guy, and I will never buy a card that he is on ever again."

agreed

UFC is a joke. Just a bunch of losers locked up in a cage beating the shit out of each other. Ya, let's constantly pound someone in the face who is already unconscious on the ground. You sure are a tough guy! Most fights last under 2 minutes. What a waste of time and money.

It will never be a popular sport. Ever. There was a poll on ESPN about this and about 60-70% said they have no interest in UFC.

It will never be a popular sport. Ever. There was a poll on ESPN about this and about 60-70% said they have no interest in UFC.

I bet you would get the same results when asked about ice hockey. To each his own. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. When you say "most fights" I'm assuming you are talking about unorganized fights. i.e bar fight. Yes they don't last very long. An organized MMA fight can last 25 mins in the UFC. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.:p

It will never be a popular sport. Ever.

if you think that is true you must live under a rock, I am just amazed out how its grown the past 10 years, its roots are actually right here in my home state of Colorado! :thumb:

if you think that is true you must live under a rock, I am just amazed out how its grown the past 10 years, its roots are actually right here in my home state of Colorado! :thumb:

Maybe he is referring it to a level like the MLB or NFL. Dana said that the UFC hasn't even scratched the surface yet. Its crazy how many MMA gyms have been popping up lately. If that keeps progressing then maybe one day it will be as big as the top sports. Who knows.

Disagreed 100%. Wasnt going to but I watched it again. Dan was in the heat of the moment and he was already jumping down to do some GnP.

Were not talking about a fighter who didnt let go of a submission after a fighter tapped. We arent even talking about a fighter continuing to pummel a down opponent after the ref calls it. Truth is, the ref did not get in there in time. When he did, Dan stopped. Fighters are trained to fight as long as it takes to get the ref to stop it or a KO. He did get a KO, but for all Dan knew at the time, he may have seen a knock DOWN vs. a knock out.

Dan will be fine.

Oh I didnt see this post.

Again, watching the vid, Dan didnt know. His eyes werent on his own swing and they werent on his own strike. Yes, I mean that he wasnt looking where his punch went. The slow motion replays showed that.

So his post fight interview is, if anything, all for show.

Disagreed 100%. Wasnt going to but I watched it again. Dan was in the heat of the moment and he was already jumping down to do some GnP.

Were not talking about a fighter who didnt let go of a submission after a fighter tapped. We arent even talking about a fighter continuing to pummel a down opponent after the ref calls it. Truth is, the ref did not get in there in time. When he did, Dan stopped. Fighters are trained to fight as long as it takes to get the ref to stop it or a KO. He did get a KO, but for all Dan knew at the time, he may have seen a knock DOWN vs. a knock out.

Dan will be fine.

Dan admitted he knew Bisping was KO'd. He said the forearm was to shut him up a little bit.

He said the forearm was to shut him up a little bit.

a jumping forearm to the face of a knocked out person could shut him up for a lot longer than just "a little bit."

Back