• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

safe supplements.

teddy77

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello everyone. I hope everyone is keeping well.
I got a blood test from my doctors and the test came back that there
(might) be a slight abnormality with my liver but he cannot tell so i
need to repeat the blood test in a month. At the minute i am getting
severe stomach cramps,nausius,excess wind, depression and tiredness.
My question to you fine people is am i taking to many supplements and
is the supplements im taking safe to take along-side with each
other.Obviously most of you guys are experienced so i thought i should
ask.
At the minute my main goal is fat loss, i lift three times a week and
cardio five times a week.
Thank you in advance for your time and advice.
Teddy

my supps are as follows.
creatine
protein powder
l glutamine
l carnitine
bcaa
zma
tribulus
flaxseed oil
glucosamine
multivitamin
fat burners

If I was in the same situation with those symptoms I would stop taking all the sups and see if the symptoms also stopped. Nothing on that list is worth going through all that pain and discomfort. If your problems stop you might add the sups back one at a time and see if things go ok. First and foremost though, you should have told your doc about all that stuff you're taking.

Last edited:
If I was in the same situation with those symptoms I would stop taking all the sups and see if the symptoms also stopped. Nothing on that list is worth going through all that pain and discomfort. If your problems stop you might add the sups back one at a time and see if things go ok. First and foremost though, you should have told your doc about all that stuff you're taking.

X2 on this.

Those are all fine to take together. What you want to look for is redundancy. Some supplements have other things not prominently listed. Like...some protein has creatine in it. Most preworkout mixes have the same stims that fat burners do. Just make sure to read the labels. What you listed seems to be fine.

And I would probably stop all "extras" until you are cleared. But then again..you don't need a lecture...sorry:D

All these are fine to take together but if i would have been in the situation you are i would stop taking these and find out if there is any improvement in the tests you can continue it afterwords but first keep an eye on you health.....

Back