• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger sacked by Nevada lawsuit accusing him of se

What is your first reaction to hearing about an athlete or celebrity being hit with a

• I automatically think they're guilty: famous people usually behave badly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I believe their innocent: They're convenient targets because they're rich

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I wait until I hear more about the details before passing judgment.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Tuesday, July 21st 2009, 7:50 AM
alg_roethlisberger.jpg

Lecka/Getty Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is one of nine defendants in Andrea McNulty's lawsuit claiming she was sexually assaulted.

Big Ben facing big lawsuit

RENO, Nev. - Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback and Ohio native Ben Roethlisberger has been named as a defendant in a lawsuit filed by a woman in Nevada.
According to online court records, a defamation lawsuit was filed in Washoe County on Friday. Andrea McNulty is listed as the plaintiff.

Details of the suit were not available late Monday night. Roethlisberger was one of nine defendants listed in the online court docket report.
Roethlisberger's attorney released a statement to several media outlets Monday night saying the two-time Super Bowl winner was accused of sexual assault in the lawsuit by McNulty. Atlanta-based attorney David Cornwell denied Roethlisberger sexually assaulted McNulty.

"This weekend Andrea McNulty served Ben Roethlisberger with a civil complaint accusing him of sexually assaulting her in July 2008. Ben has never sexually assaulted anyone; especially Andrea McNulty. The timing of the lawsuit and the absence of a criminal complaint and a criminal investigation are the most compelling evidence of the absence of any criminal conduct. If an investigation is commenced, Ben will cooperate fully and Ben will be fully exonerated," Cornwell said.

A phone message and e-mail from the AP to Cornwell were not immediately returned.
Attorney Calvin R. Dunlap, of Reno, filed the suit, according to court documents. A telephone message left for him was not immediately returned.

Roethlisberger grew up in Findlay in western Ohio and played in college at Miami of Ohio.

What a joke.

Bitch waits a year to say anything, and only files a civil suit. God damn gold diggin hoe.

It's easy to pick all three but I myself would wait for the full details on both sides.

Right before football season too. Sucks for him.

Shame, shame, shame. How ironic Andrea McNulty is from WasHOE county, well, I think she is Stillahoe! HAHA...

These guy's make soo much scratch nowadays, that when they go out amonsgt us pee-ons, they're not seen as people any longer. They're seen as $$$$ signs.

Gotta love it...the woman never went to the cops and files a civil suit a year after the fact. I don't believe her.

Back