• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This be my first time

wrestle15

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 15 in the middle of puberty, I am a wrestler as you can tell by my name and I want something that will put me in that varsity spot. I want anything that can help me bulk up or lose some of this body fat that i have on me. I am currently about 125 pounds but i have enough body fat to get me to possibly 103 or 112 lbs. Cost really does not matter for the roids. Also I do not want anything that will interfere with puberty if that is even possible. thanks

Holy shit... tell me you're joking.

15?

15?

...and just curious, but how could taking any hormone not interfere with puberty?

honestly?

ok seriously, forget the juice.
learn how to train and eat properly and you'll drop the 10 or 15 pounds your looking to lose in no time.
Hell, at 15 you could probably drop that much weight in little over a month.

Danny?

I am 15 in the middle of puberty, I am a wrestler as you can tell by my name and I want something that will put me in that varsity spot. I want anything that can help me bulk up or lose some of this body fat that i have on me. I am currently about 125 pounds but i have enough body fat to get me to possibly 103 or 112 lbs. Cost really does not matter for the roids. Also I do not want anything that will interfere with puberty if that is even possible. thanks
ARRRRR matey, this be my 20,007th time let me tell ye a touch of the scurrrrveeee will help you shave a few pounds like a hot knife t'ru whale blubber, by the way I could get a land lubber like you in shape on me sailing vessel. I would even take you up to the Hudson Strait and teach you how to wrestle narwhals......

Oh geez....eat lots, train hard, do compound movments (bench press, squats, dead lifts), and get plenty of rest. DO NOT touch the sauce. You have enough in your system already. And like mentioned above, lazy pieces of crap will not get anywhere without putting an honest effort.

DON'T DO IT!!!!

bhygqf.jpg

No shit?

15 and can't make gains during puberty!?!?

Must not be training at all?

IML Gear Cream!
DynamicTension_-_charles_atlas_ad.jpg

Back