• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Woman launches suit against Applebee's

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Woman launches suit against Applebee's

Pamela Curry says she got more than she bargained for when she ordered the "Cajun Lime Tilapia" from the Weight Watchers menu at Applebee's: More calories, more fat and more Weight Watchers "points" than the menu claimed.

The Milford woman now is suing Applebee's and Weight Watchers in what has become a nationwide battle over the accuracy of fat and calorie counts on the restaurant's light menu.

At least six lawsuits have been filed against the companies across the country since late last year, when a Scripps News investigation hired a lab to test the food and found that it contained more calories and as much as three times the fat as advertised.

Curry's suit claims that the tilapia dish she ordered contained 14 grams of fat - more than twice the amount claimed on the menu. Another dish, the Teriyaki Steak 'N Shrimp Skewers, contained almost 100 more calories than the 370 claimed on the menu, the suit says.
When she ordered those items, the suit claims, Curry became the victim of fraud and negligence.

Source: Cincinatti Enquirer via APP (Gannett News)

Good lord she couldn't just write in to the head office to make this claim, she felt it was necessary to waste the court time with another stupid lawsuit.

Wonder how much she wants in damages

I just think it's funny that a woman named Curry ordered the Cajun fish!:D

Who the fuck tries to lose weight by eating at Applebees? That sounds like a great plan right there.

Good lord she couldn't just write in to the head office to make this claim, she felt it was necessary to waste the court time with another stupid lawsuit.

She is a dumb fat cunt, however I am very happy when companies get sued for false advertising.

fat-girl.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Who the fuck tries to lose weight by eating at Applebees? That sounds like a great plan right there.

they have a Weight Watchers menu, so people on that diet plan do.

i love eating out when bulking....i in fact HOPE they stick more fat and calories in my meals! :D

There was a young woman who wrote an ebook a few years ago called the fast food diet. It details how she lost, and you can too - weight eating your favorite pizza hut personal pan pizzas and various burger joint foods. She of course mixes it up to keep you not getting bored of your daily trips to Taco Bell, Burger King and so on.

3 meals a day of crap.

Back