• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New member - Hello

barnard

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone
I am 45, 6ft, 330lbs with a 60" chest - played Rugby for 17yrs, Judo, and been working within the security business for the last 20yrs Married with four large sons.
Can I just say that by touring the site I can see that there is a vast wealth of knowledge and experience, that being the case can some one tell me if they have come across a multi gym called a Nissen Poly Gym made by George P (Nissen) 4 sided with 5 stacks of weights ?
Or the version from Narragansett, or Porter as he used to import from them in the us many years ago ?
or under the company name of Gymport ?
The reason I ask is I have a home gym in the uk along with free weights and it's called as above NISSEN POLY MULTI-GYM HAS BEEN WELL USED OVER THE YEARS BUT IS IN FULL WORKING ORDER. INCLUDES LEG PRESS WITH WEIGHTS UPTO 230K, PULL DOWN WITH WEIGHTS UPTO 100K, BENCH PRESS WEIGHTS UPTO 150K, PULL DOWN WEIGHTS UPTO 100K AND CALF RISER WEIGHTS UPTO 150K. AND CHIN-UP BAR
Help me out guys, cant find any info at all.

Back