• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tester Needed For Lg Sciences T-911!!!

I.C.P.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
LG Sciences is looking for one tester for their test booster T-911.I need someone to log it for one month.If your interested and will log it for the one month required,please leave me your stats and why you would be best suited to log this great product.This is also for people in the U.S.A. only.Sorry,LG Sciences can not ship to Canada.Thank you and good luck!Lets get this started!:mooh:

LG Sciences is looking for one tester for their test booster T-911.I need someone to log it for one month.If your interested and will log it for the one month required,please leave me your stats and why you would be best suited to log this great product.This is also for people in the U.S.A. only.Sorry,LG Sciences can not ship to Canada.Thank you and good luck!Lets get this started!:mooh:
Bump..

i'll throw myself out there.
i've been lifting 2 years. I'm 161lbs now, 15% BF, where i have been for 1 month on a recomp diet. i log my diet at fitday.com and average 2500cals, 120gms protein. i'm on a 4 day push/pull split.
i've stacked AX/Stoked twice in the past, off all AAS and test boosters for 3 months now. The last AX/stoked run i gained 2lbs and dropped 2% which were inline with my goals.

Ideally, i'd like a test booster to accelerate my weight gain as i moved to a caloric surplus diet. Never logged before but i'm sure you'd tell me what you'd want :)
urb

i'll throw myself out there.
i've been lifting 2 years. I'm 161lbs now, 15% BF, where i have been for 1 month on a recomp diet. i log my diet at fitday.com and average 2500cals, 120gms protein. i'm on a 4 day push/pull split.
i've stacked AX/Stoked twice in the past, off all AAS and test boosters for 3 months now. The last AX/stoked run i gained 2lbs and dropped 2% which were inline with my goals.

Ideally, i'd like a test booster to accelerate my weight gain as i moved to a caloric surplus diet. Never logged before but i'm sure you'd tell me what you'd want :)
urb
Great!I'll send you a PM with the info i need.Thanks.

Back