• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liquid Clen

mikem2009

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, newbie here, been lurking for awhile...

I just got some liquid clen today, first time I'll be using it and read some other threads on here reguarding it but wanted to go over mine to get some input...

I have a 100mcg/ML
60 ML vile

What do you guys think for dosage? Start low and build up or keep it steady at one dosage? I was thinking about starting at .50 ML for a week then going to .75 for 2nd week and staying there for 6 weeks.

I was told I can go 6 weeks if I take Taurine and Benadryl at night...

I'm 24 6ft and 250lbs, not sure on bf % but I'm pretty fat looking to cut down without losing muscle...

Thank you guys in advance for the info and let me know if I left anything out...

learn to diet...no need to take drugs to lose typical bodyfat. Clen and T3 are drugs used to get lean for a bodybuilding show, and by no means would I use either of them as a way to go from fat to skinny. Fat people can lose huge amounts of fat by just diet alone...throw in training and you can shed fat pretty damn quick without risking your health.

Drugs do not replace a sound lifestyle, or make up for the shitty one that got you fat to begin with.

learn to diet...no need to take drugs to lose typical bodyfat. Clen and T3 are drugs used to get lean for a bodybuilding show, and by no means would I use either of them as a way to go from fat to skinny. Fat people can lose huge amounts of fat by just diet alone...throw in training and you can shed fat pretty damn quick without risking your health.

Drugs do not replace a sound lifestyle, or make up for the shitty one that got you fat to begin with.

I understand how do diet just fine. I know I can lose the fat with simple diet and exercise but I want to bulk back up at the same time. The reason I'm fat is because I've had multiple surgery's on my knee and been down for about a year and a half.

It has nothing to do with a bad lifestyle, so instead of making ignorant assumptions you might want to try and be helpful and stick with the topic.

Seriously? My assumption is not ignorant in the least. If you are out due to surgery then you eat less. You don't eat the diet of an athlete while you are laid up. You can control caloric intake to stay lean laying in bed all day long. And a bum leg doesn't prevent you from working on the rest of your body...or did it stop you from doing your upper body?

If you ever had muscle it will come back much faster then you'd imagine. Nothing is over night, but muscle memory helps a lot. You will gain muscle with weight training and diet, but keeping calories in check you will also lose the extra bodyfat. You don't need drugs to accomplish that.

Turning to steroids or other performance drugs to get back in shape is never a smart plan. Its a great way to hurt yourself getting too strong too fast after a long break. I'd be real shocked if anyone here would disagree about your situation.

Seriously? My assumption is not ignorant in the least. If you are out due to surgery then you eat less. You don't eat the diet of an athlete while you are laid up. You can control caloric intake to stay lean laying in bed all day long. And a bum leg doesn't prevent you from working on the rest of your body...or did it stop you from doing your upper body?

If you ever had muscle it will come back much faster then you'd imagine. Nothing is over night, but muscle memory helps a lot. You will gain muscle with weight training and diet, but keeping calories in check you will also lose the extra bodyfat. You don't need drugs to accomplish that.

Turning to steroids or other performance drugs to get back in shape is never a smart plan. Its a great way to hurt yourself getting too strong too fast after a long break. I'd be real shocked if anyone here would disagree about your situation.

Yes, seriously. You assumption is extremly ignorant because you have no idea of my situation... Did I watch what I ate while in a bed? No... I had pins in my leg so working out my upper body while going through all of this wasn't really on my to do list. Did I get a bit lazy, of course... Now I'm getting back on track.

Do I want fast results? Of course! At the same time I understand that getting too strong to fast can cause damage, my work out will be fine. At any time if you take steroids or any performance drugs you run this risk, it's knowing when not to push it that extra inch.

So again, if you don't agree with what I'm doing then fine. I don't need a lecture and I understand you're trying to help out but I'm looking for different help. :thumb:

Back