• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

scented stuff

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i found coconut banana soap today.... :daydream:

i have so many yummy smelling soaps i can't use them fast enough.

what types of scents do you like for your products? home?

soaps i like almond, orange or coconut. recently i found a chocolate and brown sugar scented scrub. the banana and coconut soap smells soooo good.

for candles i look for the elusive coffee scented or apple pie. Tesla likes vanilla or sugar cookie scents.

what types of scents do you like for your products? home?

None.

I won't even shop in retail stores that have too much scent going.

Just ordinary soap and water smells good to me.

I have bamboo and charcoal soap, it smells like man and scrubs away the filth my body accumulates in a day.....

I am happy with the soap that's on sale.

Wifey, likes all those yummy smelling soaps. So end result is, I end up smelling like a strawberry, banana, kiwi mix in a tropical rain forrest.

What the hell IS it with all that smelly crap? There's a chain of stores here called "Lush", they sell these big slabs of soap and bath bombs and shit. I have never gone in that store - they use so much scent in their products that I hold my breath when I walk past their store - from across the street!

I can't even IMAGINE working in there. My nose would be chemically burned right out.

Back