• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

To date a stripper or not to date a stripper, that is the question

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, I got this stripper girl texting me and wants to hook up. Long story, but she wants to go out. She actually asked me out and not the other way around. I got back in town on business, and I get texts asking about my trip and to call her.

I don't know why, but I smell trouble.

thats the smell of herpes. don't worry about it

She's a stripper, not a hooker.

Go for it. You already know she's hot. :)

It's a date not a marriage proposal. Go for it.

I dated a one back in the day. Didn't work out for me and ended up in a more permanent situation with someone normal but hey you can at least say yea, I dated her...

She's a stripper, not a hooker.

Go for it. You already know she's hot. :)
It's a date not a marriage proposal. Go for it.

I dated a one back in the day. Didn't work out for me and ended up in a more permanent situation with someone normal but hey you can at least say yea, I dated her...

Gotta say... I agree.

If she demands you start putting dollar bills in her panties before you put anything else in there, you've got a problem. Other than that, what are you waiting for? ;)

Gotta say... I agree.

You people are all nucking futs! I'm not sure about the strippers in your neck of the woods but the great majority here in So Flo are TROUBLE. I know it's a generalization but fuck if it isn't true.

In the club, enjoy the ride. Outside the club, ten foot pole unless it's a quickie in the park. Never bring that shit back to your place!

And yes, I said you people. :D

You people are all nucking futs! I'm not sure about the strippers in your neck of the woods but the great majority here in So Flo are TROUBLE. I know it's a generalization but fuck if it isn't true.

In the club, enjoy the ride. Outside the club, ten foot pole unless it's a quickie in the park. Never bring that shit back to your place!

Jules%20Winnfield.jpg

CORRECTAMUNDO!

Yup, I agree. She may be fine as hell, but she is still a stripper. 10 to 1 odds says she has pulled this trick before!

IML Gear Cream!
<shrugs>

The strippers I've known must be different from the ones you folks hang with.

One of my best friends funded her Ph.D. with it - and is now a university professor. Another, a girlfriend from high school, won the Governor General award for her writing while still in high school and published a book on her experiences as a stripper. About ohhhh a hundred years or so ago I once bussed tables in a hotel coffee shop and would chat with the strippers going through the kitchen to the peeler bar - some were the kinds of drug-addicted train-wrecks you would imagine, but some were professional dancers supplementing their artistic careers with a few days a week in the bar, or like my friend the professor, funding their university education.

Guess what? I've known more drug-addicted train-wrecks who weren't strippers.

It's not the job - it's the person. Stripping's just a job. It's show biz. She's an entertainer.

Hahaha, this didn't help at all. Basically you guys just made the exact same arguments and counter arguments that I myself thought about.

Then ignore it all and call her. If she's a train-wreck, you'll know soon enough.

Hahaha, this didn't help at all. Basically you guys just made the exact same arguments and counter arguments that I myself thought about.

Because the decision is yours anyway, you already know her better than anyone here possibly could.

every guy says they dated a stripper once. you my as well be one of the few that aren't lying about it. watch your wallet.

I agree with Built that they aren't all trouble. In tough time people do what they have to do to get by.
I really did date one for a little while and she was OK as a person and was doing what she had to do to. She enjoyed it and the money was OK but she would have rather had a 9 to 5 career job but at the time times were tough for her.
We parted ways for the same reasons many couples that date stop dating and had nothing to do with what she did for a living.

i agree with built.... I SUPPORT BETTER EDUCATION!!!!:roflmao: wife gets mad at that statement..... she a stripper, face it the money is really good!!! not all of them are trouble, or whores. i've dated a ton of strippers. get them away from the club and see how she acts. if she doesn't mind paying her way when you go out, she probably not tricking

:adore::adore::adore:

i agree with built.... I SUPPORT BETTER EDUCATION!!!!:roflmao: wife gets mad at that statement..... she a stripper, face it the money is really good!!! not all of them are trouble, or whores. i've dated a ton of strippers. get them away from the club and see how she acts. if she doesn't mind paying her way when you go out, she probably not tricking

Something about that just sounds wrong. who looks to date strippers constantly?

IML Gear Cream!
ummm....Corum? :hmmm::D

Must be a cali thing then. In florida only person that "dates" strippers constantly is the pimps. and trust me their in it for the money and to just fuck around with the strippers heads. Majority of strippers in miami are fucking head cases.

photos would dramatically help here

strippers are a different breed and most are not girlfriend material, however dating and fucking one is fine, but don't get serious with a stripper and then expect her to stop stripping for you.

My friend was a bouncer in a tittie bar and he started dating this Brazilian.
She was really nice.....she used to tell him that in Brazil they walk topless in the beaches so why not make a buck here. She wouldn't give lap dances at all.

Didn't last long since my friend was super jealous.

Not all strippers are sluts, you would be shocked at the amount of money they make....tax free.

I say go for it, you only live once.

Unless your one of those helpless romantics.

Not all strippers are sluts, you would be shocked at the amount of money they make....tax free.

I agree, many of them are not sluts nor prostitutes (many are), but even those girls are not typically who you want for a long term relationship.

I'm a stripper and I am actually getting a kick out of all these replies.

Back