• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Top 5 P4P MMA fighters?

DesertFox

Why so serious?
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are your current top 5 pound for pound best fighters in MMA?

Note: Not favorite fighters, but who you think are currently the best fighters.

1. George St. Pierre
2. Anderson Silva
3. Fedor Emilianenko
4. Lyoto Machida
5. Efrain Escudero (i have a feeling this guy is going to be big)

silva
fedor
lyoto
gsp
brown

1. Silva
2. GSP
3. Fedor
4. Penn
5. Rampage

Fedor
Penn
GSP
Machida
Torres

fedor has to be number 5. he gets docked for hiding from the best fighters in the UFC. As much as i hate dana white, i think he is right. Fedor is doing everything he can to not sign in the UFC.

they fought at gsp's weight.

really? Penn above GSP? did you watch their fight?

I didn't put them in any order. Just picked 5 fighters that came to mind. I actually would take Torres out and put Silva in there.

IML Gear Cream!
cool.

Fedor
GSP
Machida
Silva

Efrain Escudaro? What the fuck has he done? You may think he'll be big, but he hasn't done anything to deserve a mention in even a top 20 P4P list.

Efrain Escudaro? What the fuck has he done? You may think he'll be big, but he hasn't done anything to deserve a mention in even a top 20 P4P list.

He won TUF. Hasn't beaten anyone substantial though.

RAMPAGE JACKSON!!

Seriously tho I don't have a fucking clue about MMA but I did see jackson jackhammer this guy and knocked him out while he was on lock.

Ok, I just thought of my #5 guy, Dan Henderson.

I agree that it's a damn shame he won't just join the UFC and fight the best damn fighters. It's SUCH a loss to have such a talent out there who is basically just staying out of the picture.

But, that said, regardless of who he has or hasn't fought, I STILL think he's the best p4p fighter out there, based purely on skill set. If you put all of the top p4p contenders in a magic shrinking/enlarging machine and made them all the same size/weight, so that size/mass wasn't an advantage for anyone, I still think Fedor's skill set -- SO good at EVERYTHING, and his transitions from one thing to the next are amazing, and he's LIGHTNING fast -- mean he'd sweep the field.

Just IMO.

fedor has to be number 5. he gets docked for hiding from the best fighters in the UFC. As much as i hate dana white, i think he is right. Fedor is doing everything he can to not sign in the UFC.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm aware of that, but at any weight I see GSP owning penn

:finger: if they both fought at lw it would be a different fight. gsp might still win but it wont be an pwning. and no doubt BJ will have modified his high guard to deal with gsp V shaped build / vaseline lol

Back