• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ph help??

blazin98

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok im 27 been lifting for years but just got really devoted in the past year and a half. ive been tracking my diet with fitday and have been seeing pretty good results. ive been taking ironmag cee and optimum protien.
now i went to a local supp. store that just opened up and bought some g.e.t. brand sus500(talked into by a friend). ive been on it about 5 days. seeing good results. i've been on blood thinners since high school for a blood clot. and when i went to get my blood level checked it was a little thin. now my question, the guy at the store sold me some purifi by scifi (liver or body cleanser) and told me to take it the last two weeks on the ph. but before i take it i wanted to ask yall.

Do any of you know if this product (purifi) will effect how thick or thin you blood is??
also will a ph affect any of your blood counts(rbc,wbc, etc.)?

just wondering about the blood counts b/c i have to go to the doctor like the end of sept. and wanted to know if it would show up. ive already spent the money on it.. and also on purifi and a pct. so would like to finish the cycle if its worth it!

Last edited:
I would seriously tell your doctor now what your taking and ask if it's ok to continue.What other support supp's are you taking?

none i just started taking it. im on day 5. the guy at the supplement store said i could just take the purifi the last 2 weeks of the four week cycle. then start a pct. Is this correct??? also im taking the min. dose 2 caps per day for a month.
any help is greatly appreciated

and you do know its the ph not the actual roid

i talked to scifit earlier after the first post and they asured me that the purifi would not affect the blood flow. nor the pct. but im still wondering if the ph will affect my blood counts?

I would ask the doctor but he would just say not to take any supplements except ensure or boost. ive asked them about other supplements before. its not that all supplements affect blood flow its just thats how they are. i mean ive taken creatine in some form or fashion off and on since high school.

Before you get too far into the cycle i'd start taking CEL's cycle assist,taurine in case of back pumps,niacin,fishoil.I wouldnt trust any otc pct when stacking prohormones/designer steroids or even for solo runs of stronger designers.For pct i'd use inhibit-e,clomi,and a cortisol blocker.I like to taper down on inhibit-e,while tappering up on the clomi.During supp's like ACES,fishoil,liver support,should be used pct too.My doctor has me run niacin for pct and one more month after that before labs are ran.

Last edited:
i really dont want to, but i might have to just stop taking it now and start the pct. b/c i cant afford to spend alot of money on all the other stuff. the guy sold me scifit tz3 stack for pct. could i just stop taking the sus500 now and just start taking the tz3???:confused:

is this sus500 a strong ph??

Last edited:
i really dont want to, but i might have to just stop taking it now and start the pct. b/c i cant afford to spend alot of money on all the other stuff. the guy sold me scifit tz3 stack for pct. could i just stop taking the sus500 now and just start taking the tz3???:confused:

is this sus500 a strong ph??
Yeah,you can stop now.The tz3 stack is no way strong enough for 3 prohormones in one.I saw a tren,13-Ethel and something else in the ingredient profile.I would use CEL pct assist to make sure your covered.Yeah,it costs a little bit to run a cycle safely and effectively.

no. no heart or cholesterol problems. actually im in really great health. its just i have a genetic clotting factor. i got a couple blood clots in high school during basketball (both in calf) and they never took me off the coumadin(blood thinners) b/c they didnt want to risk me getting another one down the road. i just get my blood drawn every two weeks and they tell me how to adjust my coumadin.

so even if i stop now u think i need more than the tz3?

It's really hard to say how shutdown you are without lab work.Five days isnt too long into a cycle,but i would take pct assist to make sure.

IML Gear Cream!
so are you saying run the pct assist and the tz3 or just the pct assist?

Back