• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle Advise

Big-Griff1001

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Guys

I am new at this so any help you could give me would be great. I started going to the gym around 6 months training 5 days aweek. I was a massive 135kg this was mostly if not all fat lolol but i have now got my body weight down to 110kg doing mostly free weights all week and having weekends off i am pleased with the progress so far but i am thinking about taking an 8 week cycle of deca ( injection ) to bulk up and then taking novadex for the post cycle treatment. If you could give me some advise that would be great

Im 27 years old, 6'3 tall , weight is 110kg.

Thanks Beau

Sounds like you may be too fat for steroids. Can you post some pictures?

to see good results from deca it should be ran at least ten weeks and nolvadex for pct only is a little risky as far as trying to keep results cause deca will shut your ass down my advise to you keep working hard to lose that unmanted weight and when you have reached the end hit the juice baby and get big as shit

In addition to Pirate's comment, you need to have a LOT more training than 6 months. Stick to proper diet and training for now. An 8 week cycle of deca is wrong on many levels.

heya guys

Thanks all for ya advise and comments... im just going to carry on training down the gym and in another 12 months see how it goes and make my mind up sometime next year.

with my weight i just cant seem to get it below 100kg, i do train hard between 1 and 2 hour sessions 5 days aweek but for some reason my body weight goes from 103 to 110kg. do you think im doing something wrong with what iam my eating? i try to eat red meat,chicken, rice,tuna things like that and have two protine shakes per day one mid morning and the other after training.

again any advise you could give me would be great.

Take it easy guys and again Thanks Beau

I'd say lose the fat first, and perhaps try a PSMF stint for a while. This was what worked for me. I'd follow it up with a UD2 diet when you get down to below 15% bf.

heya guys

Thanks all for ya advise and comments... im just going to carry on training down the gym and in another 12 months see how it goes and make my mind up sometime next year.

with my weight i just cant seem to get it below 100kg, i do train hard between 1 and 2 hour sessions 5 days aweek but for some reason my body weight goes from 103 to 110kg. do you think im doing something wrong with what iam my eating? i try to eat red meat,chicken, rice,tuna things like that and have two protine shakes per day one mid morning and the other after training.

Sounds like you need to rely on the mirror and some measure of bodyfat (electronic or calipers or whatever) rather than the weighing scales - so you can tell whether your weight gain/loss is muscle or fat.

Red meat is generally too high in fat to form a big part of a bodybuilder's diet.

You need to continue this conversation on the nutrition forum.

Good luck,

Flash

Red meat should be a part of any bodybuilder's diet, since the saturated fat helps increase test levels and the red meat provides 3g of creatine in a serving and because of the shitload of complete protein found in it. Can you explain your reasoning for telling someone this? Perhaps I'm missing something.
On the other hand, I do merit your original statement, in that mirrors and calipers are far better than a scale in many ways.

IML Gear Cream!
fish and chicken are a better source of protein....and healthier consumed in larger quantities on a high protein diet. I have no doubts 2-4 chicken breasts a day is far healthier then same quantity of steak. Creatine can be supplemented.

heya guys

training for over an hour is going to be more negative than good(overtraining).

Back