• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Super Strong 4 Year Old Kid

Wow! That's some amazing stuff. Hopefully he will keep at it and not get burned out too early.

Pretty strong gymnastics influence.

Shouldn't be surprised it is from Romania.

"I must break you"

4vg2ukn.jpg

he's adorable.

He's genetically gifted because most 4 year-olds shouldn't be able to do such feats..... I always wonder how kids like that develop mentally since while they are training physically other kids are playing with their peers....

He's genetically gifted because most 4 year-olds shouldn't be able to do such feats..... I always wonder how kids like that develop mentally since while they are training physically other kids are playing with their peers....

Ohhhhh crap. Manic's been hittin' the bong again. :rolleyes:

4 year old has better abs than I do. What the hell.

IML Gear Cream!
I guess Guinness doesn't test for "performance enhancing drugs."

Wait, are you indicating the kid is on drugs?

Who really knows but it wouldn't be the first time. Remember Richard Sandrak?

Either way that kid not only has strength, he has some incredible balance for a 4 year old!

Who really knows but it wouldn't be the first time. Remember Richard Sandrak?

Either way that kid not only has strength, he has some incredible balance for a 4 year old!
He looks older than 4 if you ask me....it could be because he's so lean and the lack of baby fat adds the perception of age...

Back