• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sustanon 250

chris616

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Rate this Entry Older guy, but a beginer with question about sustanon 250
Posted Today at 04:50 AM by chris616 I have several questions. I hope a few of you experenced guys can answer.

I'm a 40 year old man. I am 5'11'' now 210 lbs (after just loosing 36 lbs in 2mths). I work out a good bit. Bench 375 lbs, Behind the Neck 325, Squat 705, Deadlift 335. I am going to do Sustanon 250. My goal is to drop my body fat and cut up. Any dircetion?

My thoughts are to continue to drop weight to about 190 lbs and keep working out, then take the 250. What kind of results should I except? What is a suggested workout?

I am eating a 1200 to 1500 calorie a day intake. Is there any other suppliments I need to take with the 250? What are suggestions on how to hide this from spouce?

Thanks

You need to eat 1-2g protein /llb body weight, get some easy mixing whey protien powder, if using sustanon get some nolvadex and hcg to prevent gynaecomastia after (man boobs), the guys here are friendly and will have all the answers you need , all the best

Get rid of your man boobs guaranteed:
Rid Man Boobs Fast: Chest Shaper System

Back