• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Batman 'named greatest superhero'

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I disagree.
Most of his movies were good though, that may be why he has gained some fair weather fans.

Comics - News - Batman 'named greatest superhero' - Digital Spy
Batman has been named the greatest superhero of all time in an online poll, according to reports.
The Caped Crusader beat off competition from the likes of Spider-Man, Superman and Wolverine ??? who placed second, third and fourth, respectively - to land atop the list compiled by SFX.co.uk, says Contactmusic.
The character of Batman first appeared in Detective Comics #27 in May 1939 and has since featured on screen in various incarnations, including a 1960s television series and most recently Oscar-winning film The Dark Knight.
"No matter how often Batman is reinvented - a noir detective in the '40s, a camp icon in the '60s, a Gothic Knight in the '80s - he's always the coolest, most iconic and recognisable superhero there is," editor Dave Golder said.
It was reported earlier that director Christopher Nolan may return to direct the next Batman instalment.

Disagree. Wolverine fan all the way, have been since I was like 5.

Spiderman fan here.
Favorite team--Avengers
Favorite villian- Kingpin and Doctor Doom.

Batman is still a crazy man with money.
A superhero usually means someone with special powers...

Superman & The Hulk all the way here.

http://www.nerdist.com/2014/04/watch-darwyn-cookes-new-batman-beyond-short/

Watch Darwyn Cooke’s New BATMAN BEYOND Short

DC Comics is really ramping up their focus on the Batman of the Future. Not only is Terry McGuinness one of the comic titan’s digital-only heroes, he’s also joining the New 52 in a new weekly series called Futures End, which will set the stage for a company-wide publishing plan to push all of their books five years into the future.

And, of course, it’s the 75th Anniversary of the character of Batman, and we’ve already shown you Bruce Timm’s contribution to that celebration, but now we get to see Darwyn Cooke (comic book legend behind many books in the Batman universe, as well as one of my all-time favorite miniseries, New Frontier) take a stab at Batman Beyond with a short of his own, which premiered at Wondercon over the weekend.

It’s a brisk minute-twenty but it’s all action when someone sends a Batman robot into the Batcave to take on elderly (but still quite virile) Bruce Wayne and his protege. Kevin Conroy and Will Friedle return to voice Wayne and McGuinness, respectively, from the cartoon series, which ran from 1999-2001 (and is all available on Netflix, by the way).

Who's your favorite Batman then. I think Superman has it all tied up...

Spiderman is multi dimensional.....

1O3JB26.gif

Back