• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

keeping lean while travelling!

the_leprechaun

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
looking for some advice guys. im going travelling (india and asia) for the next year and i want to stay lean while im away. ill just finish my second cycle of ud 2.0 by the time i head off in 3 weeks and will hopefully be sub 10% bf. ive worked hard through standard bb dieting and more recently ud 2.0 to get lean having formerly been a fattie!! and i dont want to lose this hard work while backpacking!

ive already gotten a trx,gymboss timer and combined with jogging should keep my workouts in check!

but in diet terms i was thinking about doing some form of intermittent fasting while away! i think it makes sense as some days i may be travelling for an entire day with no opp to eat healthy, so then i can fast and when i get settled somewhere do a re-feed? what does everyone think??

Sorry mate im way to new to be giving advice, but I'd also like to know as im going travelling next year.

U can't miss out on the full moon parties mate. Unbelievable!!!!!

im sure not missing out on full moon parties, i just dont want to gain back 10% bodyfat along the way! ive read up on IF and patricks blog, it seems the way to go for me! will give it a shot while im away and see how it goes

looking for some advice guys. im going travelling (india and asia) for the next year and i want to stay lean while im away. ill just finish my second cycle of ud 2.0 by the time i head off in 3 weeks and will hopefully be sub 10% bf. ive worked hard through standard bb dieting and more recently ud 2.0 to get lean having formerly been a fattie!! and i dont want to lose this hard work while backpacking!

ive already gotten a trx,gymboss timer and combined with jogging should keep my workouts in check!

but in diet terms i was thinking about doing some form of intermittent fasting while away! i think it makes sense as some days i may be travelling for an entire day with no opp to eat healthy, so then i can fast and when i get settled somewhere do a re-feed? what does everyone think??

sounds good..

give it a shot and keep all of ur posted...

thanks..

The trick is to get the dreaded belly bug real early on so anything you eat will be shat out later. I did Vietnam for about 3 months and was shitting through the eye of a needle for the last 2, I drank a truck load of beer and ate like a king and came back weighing the same as when I left.
The best part of travelling through Asia is the food!!

So much is dependent on your own body. I've traveled to that region of the world and have had some interesting things happen to me regarding my conditioning. While I did seek out some of my own food like Oatmeal, peanutbutter, etc... I had to partake in the local foods all the time. What I found was that I actually got harder and looked more impressive while I was there. I know my carb count went up with the increase in rice consumption etc...but my body responded very well to it.
This may not help much, but you may experience the same thing.
Good luck in your travels!!!
sartir

Back