• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

clomid/Nolvadex ok to take, even not on PCT

andwan0

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Where is the best UK website to buy PCTs? ie not scammer websites.

Also, if one is not really on a PCT, is it still okay to take the clomid/Nolvadex?

Basically I was sold dianobal by an old friend. I took it for a while until I realised it's just not working for me so I stopped. It's been a very long time, and then I found out about PCT. So am wondering what harm can clomid/Nolvadex do now?

It was so long ago (in years) and I've almost forgotten. I was on dbol was about two weeks, probably taking 3, 3 times a day. I notice an increase in chest size (muscle) and maybe some water retention (or just fat coz I've always had stubborn fat). I stopped coz I gained nothing in my arms (thinking somethings wrong).

I heard the clomid/Nolvadex can reduce water retention, is this true? And some say it raises natural test. too?

You probably don't even need the PCT now if I read your post right and it's been a while since you ran that cycle. PCT just helps get your levels back to normal quickly. By now they are probably already back.

if levels are not back by now...they are not coming back :) Go get blood work and then you can stop guessing.

Back