• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bicep Exercise/ Diet

samehada

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello I am 14 years old and weigh around 132-133 pounds. I was wondering what kind of specific bicep exercises and diet I should do to get ripped biceps. I am only 5'5.

Also, should I take protein shakes? If so, how much?

I am new to this and I dont wanna be a huge body builder or anything, I just wanna get ripped biceps for now. Maybe later, I will decide to focus on other parts of my body when I start to grow taller.

Okay thanks and I hope you can help me and provide me with the correct information. :p

By the way, I don't eat red meat so yeah, don't suggest a diet with red meat involved.

It's fantastic that you are getting started early.

If you are interested in making changes to you physique, I recommend you read the link in my signature about Getting Started.

However, you will learn that you cannot bring up individual portions of your body. Your body will grow as a whole.

For now, read that link and come back with any questions that you may have.

read the stickies. It is not important to just work biceps, for that will not do anything for you. If you are trying to get your arms bigger then you would want to work triceps instead, but you should be doing total body workout exercises instead of just one body part. Its great you are starting early, just read some of the stickies and learn some more about muscle, eating, and lifting before you go and do something. Knowledge is Power.

i dont think at the age of 14 you should start workout... and dont think much about your body as u will grow you will see many changes on ur physics.

Back